MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I love this charity! I remember raising money in school as kid. I had a blast doing it. It was, and still is worth doing.
Doing good for babies since forever!! I love this Charity!! What it has done for babies and their families is so awesome!
I had a great time at the event they held in Troy MI a few years ago. We walked around the city. It was s good turn out.
The hospital that i worked for always participated in this & it was always a great feeling to give to such a good cause!
I love what this foundation is for, but I am very upset that only a dime of every dollar actually goes towards the cause.
Great cause to bring awareness to babies born too early, my daughter was 4-5 weeks early. Great thing to get involved in!
I walk for the March of Dimes every year to contribute for a baby we lost. It's a very moving and uplifting place to be.
I have donated for several years and believe it is an honest and good charity that supports babies and families in need.
I remember donating to this organization a few times. I believe this organization is wonderful and for a good cause too.
March of dimes is such a great charity! It supports babies born prematurely and their families. Please donate if you can.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos