MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
This is really just such an amazing and caring organization!!! They do the most amazing work, and for a heart warming cause!
This organization is great because it is targeted to babies. I love it. While in BETA and FBLA, we did a lot of fundraisers.
My school used to have fund raisers for this every year. I have a soft spot for babies, especially preemies. MOD is awesome!
What a great awesome and amazing Foundation. they do a lot of things to help the children and familes out to a better future.
There's nothing better than donating to life. Babies are such precious gifts. March of Dimes has always been a great charity
Love this organization! I'm always seeing people take donations for organization so I know this is a successful organization.
Not many people understand how important this cause is until they are dealing with It first hand. Thank you for all you do
I walk this walk every single year for the babies that have lost their lives. Great organizations and very uplifting walk!
In high school one of our teacher collected every year in remembrance of his babies needing their help! Great organization.
I volunteer every year in my home town for the parade. I also donate as much as I can. I love babies and it's a great cause
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos