BY MARCH OF DIMES

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I work for Publix Super Markets and we do a campaign with March of Dimes every year. I'm proud to March for babies! I donate every year myself and we are able to raise $10000+ dollars out of one store alone!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
My neighbors participate in the march of dimes benefit every year to raise money for this organization. They raise 10,000 a year and it's for a great cause. Help babies!!
Jaimie R.
Such a great organization! I donate all the time because they actually help and send their proceeds to where its needed! Definately worth it and something you should look into if your looking to donate!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Theres a reason its called march of dimes only a dime of ever doller goes to helpping people the rest goes to lining pockets i try not to donate to them instead i try to donate to others like them
Ashley S.
Love love love this foundation!! I've seen in Birmingham how many families they help. I have personally donated many times! This and the Ronald McDonald foundation are the most dear to me.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
March of Dimes is an organization that raises money for sick and preemie babies. Ive known about March of Dimes, since i was in kindergarden. We did different fundraisers, to raise money for those oh so sweet, but sick babies. Im glad that they taught us about raising money for good causes. They also do marches, and for each person that marches, thats a certain amount of money thats donated to the March of Dimes.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Such a wonderful organization. What better way to invest your money. This organization helps parents and premature babies. Get out and start a walk of your own and raise money and awareness!
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
I donated 10 dollars of every paycheck when I first started working, because myself, my sister, and my mother were all born prematurely, and the organization does so much to help not only to help those families and their children, but does so much to fund research to help cure diseases that have devastated families for years. And they have been successful! (Remember that polio vaccine?!) I never would have thought I could appreciate the organization more, but then my son was born four months early. The NICU support team from the March of Dimes was fantastic, and I can't begin to express how wonderful of an experience it was meeting their volunteers. I hope that some day I can become as involved in this organization as I wish to.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I used to donate all the time for March of Dimes until I did extensive research on quite a few "charities". I'm all for helping and donating, I do it rather frequently but was so disappointed to learn that the founders/CEOs/whatever their title make more money than what is actually donated to help.
It seems a bit dumb that I never realized it, but I learned they give one dime for every dollar donated. I see it now, after all it IS called March of dimes, but I guess it just never clicked. D'oh.
Anyways, when someone does, creates, starts something to help others, it seems to me that they should be keeping MUCH less for themselves than what is given out to help those they claim to.
Krystle C.
When my daughter was born 3 months premature, the March of Dimes immediately provided love, support and information for us during the long NICU road that we faced. Without the innovative research conducted by the March of Dimes, babies across the world would face risks like birth defects and prematurity.

We are all March of Dimes babies! Never underestimate the strength of a baby born too soon!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?