MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
LOVE this organization for support for little babies. I have hopes to be a NICU nurse someday and this organization amazes me!
Great organization and great cause! If you want to donate, def donate to this organization! Helping babies and there mothers!
I actually participated in a walk for thos cause. I loved it and it helped bring awarness and raise money for premature babies
I'm a huge supporter of the March of Dimes. Being with the group for 10+ years now, I support the organization every way I can.
What a great awesome and amazing Foundation. they do a lot of things to help the children and familes out to a better future.
Amazing organization & participation in their events & getting the word out to help families going through a difficult time!
This organization is great because it is targeted to babies. I love it. While in BETA and FBLA, we did a lot of fundraisers.
Love this organization! I'm always seeing people take donations for organization so I know this is a successful organization.
My school used to have fund raisers for this every year. I have a soft spot for babies, especially preemies. MOD is awesome!
This is a such a great organizations reaching to help out families. I always wanted to do the walked for the dime to help out
Q & A
What was everyones team names? my team for over 7 years was called Cutie Patooties! :)
Does anyone support March of Dimes through ways other than walking? Such as hosting awareness tables or anything else? I'm looking for ideas for my community service organization.
Often do you donate?
How can i help with this cause
How long has this been an organization?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos