MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
A great cause and an awesome community getting together year by year. A sensational walk in which your whole family can participate.
Love this organization because even kids can get involved helping out. They find/ask their families for dimes and get very creative.
Only 10 cent of every dollar goes to this actual cause. Hint the name, March of Dimes!! This organization is 90% profit! Disgusting!
My nine year old loves to volunteer at their Walk. They always treat their runners and walkers to an amazing meal afterwards as well
Love everything this organization does and the support they give all mothers is amazing !!! Always have felt loved by everyone here!
My son was a nicu baby, not due to being a preemie but a heart condition. They did amazing with the preemies and the parents. Kudos
I love the concept of this organization but I hate that the ceo makes a 6 figure salary. The donations should only go to the babies.
Such a wonderful organization that helps LOCAl families! They support NICU families and babies :) our family loves march of dimes!
The company sends good informational papers with asking for donating! They are helping a lot of kids and they sends kids pictures!
My brother was a premie, so this organization is dear to my heart. I participate whenever I can 5Ks and donations bring awareness!
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos