MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Houston always does the march of dimes walk near downtown and every year tons of people show up. I think it's such a nice thing to do.
A great cause that helps the most pure of use, sweet little babies. One that I will definitely be willing to donate my time and money.
I remember we did this when i was in middle school we collected donations for it. I think they are doing a great job for a great cause.
This is a great foundation to help Premature babies. I have had friends that this organization has help and they are absolutely great!
I love the March Of Dimes Organization. It is such a blessing that we have these types of resources for our little ones when in need.
This organization helps to support families dealing with premature births. They help to fund medical research and also family expenses.
Beautiful organization for mothers and children alike! I have done the walk and donated for friends before that have had preemie babies
March Of Dimes is an amazing organization, alway bringing awareness of premature babies and educating parents. Keep supporting please.
This is a wonderful organization I have only heard great things about it, I have nothing against it and donate to them whenever I can.
This is such an amazing organization! Make sure to keep donating to this organization and if you have not already, make sure you do it!
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos