MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Great organization to help tiny babies and their families. I have a lot of respect for this organization and enjoy doing the March for Babies walks.
EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE
I love this organization. I have done the walks and they are an amazing group of contenders that work very hard for the organization. Love every walk
This is a great organization. I love how they reach out to families and mamas in need. What a great group helping to educate one family at a time.
I walked with the March of Dimes once and I loved all of the support you got along the way even though I had an issue with my allergies at the time.
My mom works for The March Of Dimes & it's always such a great experience visiting their events & seeing the impact they're having on people's lives.
My son was born 5 weeks early. This foundation will always have a place in my heart. Thankfully my son was okay, just spent his 1st 10 days in NICCU.
I have participated and donated in this for as long as a can remember. What a great way to impact those new lives that are brought into this world!
3 of my 4 children were premature and having the March of dimes was so helpful to me. I love supporting a cause that helps other premature babies!
Great organization! I first heard of this when I niece was walking for March of dime 5 years ago. Great cause and everyone should be aware of this.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos