MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I always donate to this charity when I can. As a parent I feel it is my duty to help families in need. I know how tough it can be raising a little one.
Such a good organization it helps families who are sometimes struggling or I may need extra help Anna feels good to know that you're buzzing sums life
A lot of friends did this walk and always talk about t and they love it they do the walks and it heard of all the time so they are doing a great job
I think this is a neat program. It helps celebrate the lives of those unwillingly born prematurely and gives others suffering through this some hope.
My son was born 5 weeks early. This foundation will always have a place in my heart. Thankfully my son was okay, just spent his 1st 10 days in NICCU.
I always donate when I get the chance, however I have heard its mostly profit and small % actually goes for the kids. I still donate in hope though!
My sister was born 3 months early so this is near and dear to my heart. These young babies can't speak for themselves so this is such a great cause.
I love this organization. I have done the walks and they are an amazing group of contenders that work very hard for the organization. Love every walk
Growing up in High School an organization I was very much involved in had a fund raiser each year that all the money would go to the March of Dimes!
Great company committed to helping premature babies survive & thrive. Thanks for fighting for those who aren't big enough to fight for themselves. <3
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos