MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 834 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
This is a great organization that helps many women with their babies just an excellent organization wee all should be so thankful for having them around
I donate to our local backs for fundraisers and too many people have CEO or COO now that take high salaries it's disgusting. Donate time trays than money
March of dimes has been around for many years and has helped a lot of people and women with premature babies. A Company I would support in a heartbeat
March of Dimes is a wonderful organization that helps moms have full-term pregnancies and researches the problems that threaten the health of babies.
March of dimes will forever have a place in my heart since my daughter was born premature.. This is a great organization I'm so happy for all they do.
Great foundation good cause for raising money i have a few friends who have had premies and i always do the march of dimes to raise awarness and money
Glad there's a charity out there to help families during such hard times. They are simple to donate to, and have a lot of places to make donations to.
Personally I had an amazing time walking with my loved ones and friends for a great cause. I enjoyed helping them out raising money for their families
I always walked the 21 miles when it used to be this long. I was a proud young kid to have participated and raise funds for such a great organization!
I always donate to this charity when I can. As a parent I feel it is my duty to help families in need. I know how tough it can be raising a little one.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos