BY MARCH OF DIMES

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
As a mother I love this organization! I loved the time of year during grade school when we did the fundraisers for March of Dimes with the little booklets.
Allison S.
We took part in the charity in high school and had competitions between grades. I feel like this is an amazing organization that really helps out these kids!
Jada T.
My niece is a preemie so I donate as much of my time and money as I can to march of dimes so that they can research better ways to help babies like my niece.
Avani P.
I was part of the club for this and I often joined as many walks as I could. It's important to for the mother to be healthy to help ensure the baby's health.
I'm not too sure about this organization. Lately, I've heard that for every dollar you donate, those that are in need are actually ever seeing a dime of it.
Andrea M.
I love what the charity is for. The amount that they actually give out of what they receive is very disappointing. So I find it hard to donate to them now.
Brittany S.
This org is definitely an awesome one! I love their passion to promote what they believe. Their March for Babies is something I try to attend every year.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I always donate to them because I experienced having a preterm baby and I know they put all their effort in helping to find a cure or ways to prevent them!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I help out with march of dimes when ever I can. My sister had a still birth with my nephew so this really hits home for me. Let's make our babies healthy!!
Licheska H.
My niece was born at 26wks 1lbs 7oz 13yrs ago and thanks to the research of this organization she thrived! I LOVE THE MARCH OF DIMES and donate every year!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?