BY MARCH OF DIMES #27 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
March of Dimes is great an engaging youth, which I think is smart for any organization. We used to always go out for March of Dimes in my church youth group.
Brittany S.
This org is definitely an awesome one! I love their passion to promote what they believe. Their March for Babies is something I try to attend every year.
Andrea M.
I love what the charity is for. The amount that they actually give out of what they receive is very disappointing. So I find it hard to donate to them now.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I always donate to them because I experienced having a preterm baby and I know they put all their effort in helping to find a cure or ways to prevent them!
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
I help out with march of dimes when ever I can. My sister had a still birth with my nephew so this really hits home for me. Let's make our babies healthy!!
Licheska H.
My niece was born at 26wks 1lbs 7oz 13yrs ago and thanks to the research of this organization she thrived! I LOVE THE MARCH OF DIMES and donate every year!
Jasmin S.
Denver, CO
Amazing. Everything about it is perfect and it's for a good cause and helps soread some awareness about pre mature baby's ! And what family's go through !
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
March Of Dimes is a HIghly recommend Charity from me. It helps families and babies get the care that is needed super fast. and they have the Best doctors.
Hope C.
Vinton, VA
I'm a preemie mommy!! I haven't ever walked in the organization. But I plan on it very soon!! It's amazing people care for us mommy's. The baby deserve it
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
I attend their walk every spring and it's beautiful to see the families with their children who were once premature, but our now healthy beautiful kids!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?