BY MARCH OF DIMES #20 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Great organization and worthy cause. My grandmother has always been a supporter of this organization. I can remember collecting dimes with her as a small child.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
The March of Dimes funds lifesaving research and programs and works to end premature birth, birth defects and infant mortality. Every baby deserves a healthy .
alyssa m.
mission, TX
I have four children myself and the march of dimes/march of babies is great! its awesome how they have helped families because the little ones are our future!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
A wonderful organization. So many parents are in need especiallyvwhen having a premature baby. You can be sure 100% of your money goes to the March of dimes.
Seleena P.
This is still a big thing, I think but recently the only place I've seen them really is in Kmart, they always ask at the end of service if you want to donate.
Tiera M.
Chandler, AZ
This is such a great organization! We did a fundraiser and walk at my job and it was so great! It felt good to have fun and still help fulfill a great cause!
Allison S.
We took part in the charity in high school and had competitions between grades. I feel like this is an amazing organization that really helps out these kids!
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
As a preemie myself, I'm always happy to give to this organization. Several banks in my area promote this organization and raise money for them. Great cause!
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
March of Dimes is great an engaging youth, which I think is smart for any organization. We used to always go out for March of Dimes in my church youth group.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
As a mother I love this organization! I loved the time of year during grade school when we did the fundraisers for March of Dimes with the little booklets.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?