BY MARCH OF DIMES

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Jordan R.
The March of Dimes Foundation is a United States nonprofit organization that works to improve the health of mothers and babies. Such a great cause and I encourage everyone to keep donating!!
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
I grew up reading books for the March of Dimes. The more I read, the more money I got from family members who signed up for it. It was a great way to get a young person to give back and grow!
T P.
March of Dimes is a wonderful organization they work to help Moms have a full-term pregnancies & healthy babies.. Every little one is a gift & deserves to survive.. Give back & donate!
Emily R.
My brother was 3 months premature and the MOD helped a lot! We raised money as well for other families by participating in walks and fundraisers. This is one of my favorite organizations
Amanda F.
Wichita, KS
I know several people who were born premature and this organization helped them immensely. I don't know where they would be in life without the help of March of Dimes.
Thereze B.
March of Dimes is a wonderful foundation that helps family and children in times of need. I think it's wonderful that there's organizations out there like this. It's a true blessing.
Justine A.
Mcpherson, KS
I love how this organization helps premature babies and their families. That is a difficult time for any person and the support offered from this organization is a real blessing!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
March of dimes is an amazing organization. They help to support premature babies and their families. If you get the chance research their amazing cause on their website.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This organization does great things to help babies born prematurely. The research and effort they put into helping those born early makes donating to them completely worth it.
Carolyn D.
My school does a walk for the March of dimes every year to collect money for premature babies. what a great cause! I myself was born prematurely and am doing great now.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?