BY MARCH OF DIMES #27 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
T P.
March of Dimes is a wonderful organization they work to help Moms have a full-term pregnancies & healthy babies.. Every little one is a gift & deserves to survive.. Give back & donate!
Thereze B.
March of Dimes is a wonderful foundation that helps family and children in times of need. I think it's wonderful that there's organizations out there like this. It's a true blessing.
Justine A.
I love how this organization helps premature babies and their families. That is a difficult time for any person and the support offered from this organization is a real blessing!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
March of dimes is an amazing organization. They help to support premature babies and their families. If you get the chance research their amazing cause on their website.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This organization does great things to help babies born prematurely. The research and effort they put into helping those born early makes donating to them completely worth it.
Carolyn D.
My school does a walk for the March of dimes every year to collect money for premature babies. what a great cause! I myself was born prematurely and am doing great now.
Leah P.
Wonderful organization that helps children and families when it is needed the most. When they are Rising money through telethon they always get excellent results!
Valerie C.
I've seen a lot of walks/fundraisers for this charity. I thankfully haven't seen the results first hand, but I think it's great for people that are in need of help
Christina I.
Preemies are born ever day. My daughter was a preemie and it's great they have programs like this to help get involved and save the lives of these precious babies.
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
My daughter was born at 34 weeks and weighed 3 pounds. We do the walk every year and raise money. I hope that with more research all babies will not be born early.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?