MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
This is a really important cause for me. Although my daughter only came a little early she was small when born. I love how much this organization does for babies.
This is a great foundation. Tiny babies have to have someone on their side. And this is a great foundation to help support them. Would help out with them anytime.
The march of dimes is such a great organization. Every year we sponsor an event for them at a place I worked in high school. It makes such a difference in the lives of premature babies as well as their families.
March of Dimes is an outstanding organization! I know a few of my friends who have worked with them and have had premature babies! The work they do is second to none!!
Wonderful cause for anyone to get involved with! They have great internship opportunities and even career opportunities for someone who is truly passionate about the cause
March of Dimes is a wonderful charity which helps preemie babies and their families. Always like contributing to their walks and donation drives in local stores.
Really great organization they help people of all over the world and are just awesome really great and do an incredible job for these kids and it's just really really great. And it's really really awesome that there are people who help like this
My daughter is a MOD baby. They were wonderful in helping us with financial medical challenges, knowledge to direct us to helpful information, etc when our daughter was born premature with a birth defect.
March of Dimes has done so much work in educating on several issues such as premature birth, stillbirth, miscarriage, etc. Very important work that has made a difference in millions and millions of lives.
This is a fabulous organization. My high school recently started selling paper pumpkins on behalf of them and I'm so glad to know it's going to a good cause. The money goes to a underfunded cause.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos