BY MARCH OF DIMES #27 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
When I used to work at J.C. Penney they made it possible to donate to the March of dimes automatically from our paycheck. I also got to tour a few of their facilities and witness first hand a lot of the great things this organization does. Great Job!
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
This is such a great cause. I didn't know much about it until I had my son he wasn't premature or anything but I guess you see and learn more about paren't things when your actual one.
Tatianna W.
I just love this organization! Helps to give every child a chance. I give almost every time I go. I hope that one day I can attend a march one day I have heard so much good about it.
Tonya C.
GAINESVILLE, FL
As a mom of two premature babies who are now healthy young men. This is one of our favorite groups. We love the March of Dimes walk in our city. It's always a great way to give back.
Stephanie T.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a wonderful organization! Without March of dimes my cousin would not be the healthy 8 year old she is today. She was born 1 lb 10 oz and March of dimes helped in many ways. They host many wonderful fundraisers that I attend every year.
Dani R.
Bohemia, NY
I was a preemie. Although my family never sought help through MofD, it's a great charity that educates and helps mothers and babies. I've personally donated to this organization.
Bridgett O.
Williams, IN
I have supported March of Dimes for many, many years. They do wonderful things for the future of this world by supporting babies and preemies in some of the most difficult times of their little lives. Great organization that does great things!
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
Love doing walks to raise money for the march of dimes. being a mom to 2 preemies and almost a third, it is very close to my heart. March of dimes is committed to their cause!!
Karina S.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love this charity! I like how they help babies and their families. Gladly participated in donating money to them. Excited to have my children trick or treat for them.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful organization! Helping mothers and families. I was able to be in part of their advertising when I was a poster child for Sickle Cell Organization. What a wonderful blessing it was!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?