BY MARCH OF DIMES #27 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
sonya g.
Love this organization. They help some many preemies. My daughter was a preemie and understand how great it is to have help when you need it. I would recommend this to anyone and donate to.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Knowing a few ladies who had preemies, this cause is very near and dear to my heart. The organization is well-run and the money donated to it is used in an ethical and useful manner ;)

Very worthy cause to donate to!
Jenny H.
We love doing the March of Dimes Walk every year. My family has participated for almost 20 years and have always had a great time supporting such an important cause with a great organization!
Jessica B.
This program is great! It helps support research help prevent pre-mature birth. My family walks in honor of my cousin every year, he survived and we know it was because of great doctors.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I have fundraiser for this particular charity for years. They make it very simple, and yet have a huge turn out. Love what they do, hope they do big things with the donations they receive
Ja M.
As a paren't to a micro preemie, March of dimes paid for services that my son received that I could have NEVER been able to afford. We thank God for this organization and give back as often as we can:))
Karina V.
Wasco , CA
Great organization! Local stores always donate to help. Going to the walks whenever there's any makes you feel like you're contributing, always try and get others to go and participate.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Especially after becoming a mom, I believe in this organization even more. Every baby in this world deserves a fair chance and this organization helps make that possible for so many babies!
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
When I used to work at J.C. Penney they made it possible to donate to the March of dimes automatically from our paycheck. I also got to tour a few of their facilities and witness first hand a lot of the great things this organization does. Great Job!
Samantha  C.
Grove City, OH
We did this charity when I was in middle school. It was supper fun to raise awareness and money. We did it as a competition and whose ever class got the most change won a pizza party.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?