BY MARCH OF DIMES #26 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
March of Dimes was a big organization when I was a kid. I remember putting coins into the card stock cut out each year. I have not seen much of their programs recently, and I am disappointed that they are currently rated quite low for the way they use donated money.
Molly m.
Winder, GA
What a great program!!! Working for Publix, my staff and I all walk every year and customers are generous donators. I've been familiar with them for years now and their mission is incredible.
Imani E.
I like this organization because it's hels families in need of things with there children (newborn)s. I don't have kids myself but they do a pretty good job as reading about it and just knowing.
Rosalinda R.
My son is a 25 weeker preemie and it's good to know there is a program that gets involved and helps in the saving of lives of this beautiful babies that wanted to see the world sooner than later.
Shyla Q.
Yuma, AZ
Every time I have the opportunity to donate I always do. I have babies and I know what it feels like to have a sick child every dollar and cent counts and I'm glad they are still going strong.
Eva C.
Rochester, PA
I have done a lot of work with MOD through various employers. MOD is a great charity working hard for parents and preemies. I plan to continue my volunteer work with them in the years to come!
Jenny H.
We love doing the March of Dimes Walk every year. My family has participated for almost 20 years and have always had a great time supporting such an important cause with a great organization!
sonya g.
Love this organization. They help some many preemies. My daughter was a preemie and understand how great it is to have help when you need it. I would recommend this to anyone and donate to.
Ferni B.
This organization helps parents with their premature babies. You can walk for this cause by signing up online or can donated to a person who is walking, all moment goes to the organization.
Brigette N.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have walked the first walk a thon when I was in Middle school and it was 20 miles. I had such a great time with friends and check points that made it a special time and for a good cause.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?