BY MARCH OF DIMES #26 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Danielle L.
A great foundation to help the babies. It is heartbreaking for parents to bring a baby into the world and find out there is something wrong. This Foundation fights for those babies to give them a chance.
Arielle E.
I walk for March of Dimes every year, anything to help babies! As a mother myself I could not imagine the hardship many families go through during what is supposed to be the happiest time of their lives.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Every year I hear about the March of Dimes and every year I know someone that decides to walk or run in that race. Although I have never participated I do believe that what they stand for is important.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
I absolutely loved participating in their walks! My local university used to host them. Seeing the families with the children together. My family having premies as well this charity is close to my heart!
Dana S.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
This organization helps babies and their families to ensure that they are getting through pregnancies ok and that they have everything that they need once the baby comes to ensure that they are healthy.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I volunteer with this project a lot due to the fact I lost my brother and want to see more research done to help babies this is an amazing project to help children.
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
I love this organization. they are amazing! I participated for many years. Meant even more to me once I was a mother. Everyone should be apart of this company and be apart of making a difference!!
Jenna B.
March of dimes is my sororities annual fundraiser. We participate in a walk every year. A few girl in my chapter either where premise or have family that was. This charity is absolutely wonderful!
Rosalinda R.
My son is a 25 weeker preemie and it's good to know there is a program that gets involved and helps in the saving of lives of this beautiful babies that wanted to see the world sooner than later.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
My son was premature and I jump at any chance to donate to this organization thankfully we had a healthy baby I know many do not and that's what makes giving to this cause so much more meaningful
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?