BY MARCH OF DIMES

• Have you ever donated to this cause?6 Answers
  • I've read online that only $.10 goes to march of dimes fo...5 Answers
  • Do you support this organization?1 Answers
MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Jessica Y.
March of Dimes is a great organization to help families with new babies. It is a great reminder for us to love on the little ones and help those who are raising them.
Jennifer A.
This organization is amazing helping the families in need. I have participated in the walks, raising funds and volunteer my time at the events. Great organization, please get the word out there and let's donate!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
One of the best organization is March of Dimes you're actually helping out families with babies if their premature but at the same time this is one of the good organization
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Great organization, great cause. Very well known. this organization hits home because my brother was born premature and if it wasn't for all the money they put into research and etc. who knows if he would be alive.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This is a great organization. It really helps babies and families of premature infants as well as those who are at risk of having premature infants. They help raise awareness and prompt full-term, healthy babies.
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
This organization is wonderful! What they stand for is amazing! Which is helping moms and their babies have healthy pregnancies! Every life matters and you can tell that they stand strong in that belief here.
Jordan W.
March of Dimes works to end premature births. When I was in high school, my Early Childhood class at tech did multiple fundraisers throughout the year for this organization, and then we'd do the March of Dimes walk together. So it's an organization that is dear to my heart to say the least.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
I think this is a great organization with a good mission. They do a great job of being visible and partnering with good organizations. I have donated to this agency a few times and am always happy I have.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
The organization comes thru our area every year. unfortunely not many people come out to support it. I think its a great cause and I wish more people advertised this and came out each year to support it.
Angie S.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I love the Signature Chef that we have here. We get to network with other people all trying to work together to help with these children. It also is my favorite date night. The last time I went I got to try restaurants that I would normally never try. it opens your eyes to so much.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?