MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
MOD is very near and dear to my heart. My son was born 12 weeks premature and we raise money and walk with them every year now. It is so much fun and if I can do anything to help other babies not be born early, I will.
This is another organization I believe that everyone should be apart of. Having a premature baby can be very devastating on the parents. This organization helps provide funding and such to keep this little fighters going.
March of Dimes has been around for a long time! They've helped a lot of babies! I was born early and weighed less than 4 lbs. I had an opportunity to talk with a few of their volunteers both in Tennessee and in Alaska.
An amazing organization that is really making a difference. My school reached out to help raise money for the cause and they allowed us help in the ways we could. Elementary kids thought it was great to help other kids.
I have the utmost respect for March of Dimes, having been a premature baby myself. They utilize the money raised through fundraisers to support premature baby awareness and research towards helping them survive and thrive.
This is a very impactful organization. They do very meaningful work and do make a difference in the world. The donations get put to good use! They have creative ways to do fundraisers and for the whole community to get involved
One of my favorite foundation to donate to! My Princess was born 1 month early and we were blessed to have so much help and because of this foundation and their studies they were able to help my baby to the fullest
This is one charity I love to be a part of! Babies need us because they cant do for themselves. I love helping and joining their walk-a thons ! Also it's super fun! great way to collect money for the little ones <3
I love this program i just love how they help other people when i use to be in high school me and other students would go to wach class just so we could raise some money. For the people that actually nedd our help
I appreciate the awareness and research that March of Dimes has done. Having two premies in the family, I know that without the research and support MoD provides, medical technology would not be the same it is today.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos