MARCH OF DIMES
4.76 / 5 based on 833 Reviews
Top Questions See all 580 Q&A
MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
When I was younger I always want to be a pediatrician so I participate in the march of Dimes walk and it was on spiring to see how many of life the March of Dimes charity is saved raising money and awareness for premature babies.
Being the mother of the premature infant I lost due to preeclampsia this is one of my all-time favorite causes these people to great phenomenal job at helping those in need
Love March of Dimes. Because of them they help babies like my daughter who is a former 24 weeker. It's a wonderful organization that helps those when cant help themselves
This is the charity that I work with not only because I have lost a baby, but because they also helped out a friends grandbaby when he was born at 26 weeks. I really like this organization and continue to raise money for it.
In nursing school my class made the March of Dimes our service learning project. This is a wonderful organization that helps with premature infants and their families. Also they contribute a great deal to research for these infants. You can either make donations on their website or participate in local walks/events!
At first I thought, it's for children and that's all I needed to know. Then I went online and researched them once and I can't believe how much they do. It's an amazing organization and we try to give to it as often as we can.
My friend told me about this charity and the cause and I had to help and also that I'm going to be a nurse (undecided what field) but my goal is to donate every year
I support this foundation 110% cause i know that being born 3 months premature took a toll on my parents and they struggled to pay my medical bills I'm glad that theres a foundation thats there for parents of prematur babies
They always send me slips and I always give them and sometimes they send me little gifts thanking me I always have a soft stop for babies and I always give when I can
I love what this organization does. Anything to help the life of a baby is always good in my book. I hope to be able to participate in their walks in the near future.
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos