MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I didn't know much about March of Dimes up until the last couple years when friends my age had premature babies and started advocating for March of Dimes. It is a great organization that help make sure that mothers and babies stay healthy and safe.
I volunteered for March of dimes at the kid booth it was really fun experience seeing all the children walking with their parents donating money for those families and babies in need.
Great organization to help and donate to ! I do get abundant of mail from them every week thats the only irritating thing. But i still donate what i can and they send me cute address labels and march of dimes stickers to give back which is nice
I love this charity i know a lot of friends and families who had premature babies even my cousin had twins premature. its a good charity that goes for a good cause :) i remember walking door to door for donations when i was 11 and earned 800 bucks :)
An office in my city let me work for them as a temporary intern for a while and they are such nice people, they do so much to use every little amount they get and turn it into something useful. Everyone there is very passionate about what they do.
I donated for almost a year, at my previous job my sister was born prematurely back in April I've been familiar with this organization for over 8 years haven't donated recently
I was a premature baby so i find this to be a great cause. The other great thing is you can raise the money and then the walk is so amazing. You get a t-shirt and you get to walk with other people who are just as passionate about the cause.
I work for a company, which is a proud sponsor of the March of Dime! I've heard countless stories from families in my community about they impact that they make in so many lives! Being in charge of the campaign is something that I am always so proud so do. And the annual walk is so only fun with a group of coworkers but also INSPIRING!
I raise money and walk for the March of dimes every year for a friends team. I think it is a great organization to raise money for baby research. However, the dimes part of the title, means that only a dime per dollar is given to the program.
As a pediatric and neonatal nurse, I fully support this organization! I see first hand how the March of Dimes supports NICU patients and families. Without MOD prematurity awareness would not be what it is today. I would like to see a focus on congenital heart defects, at CHD is the number 1 birth defect, effecting 1 in 100 babies born!
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos