MARCH OF DIMES
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I was born when the survival rate of preemies was very low.
When I was born, I weighed 2 1/2 pounds, was 10 inches long, and was breach.
The doctors did not believe that I would survive nor be a fuctioning person.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos