MARCH OF DIMES
- "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
- "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
- "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
- "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
- "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
I love this organization and I donate when they have the buckets at our local stores. This organization is for a great cause and I have not yet participated in a walk/run yet but that is next on my list. :)
I've donated to this organization before and upon doing further research was touched by this organization. It is so important that someone speak out for premature babies, thank you guys for all that you do.
As a nurse who saw first hand those tiny little babies first moments, I know the value of this organization. I have donated every year when groceries have drives, donated through employer, and donated personally. Because of March of Dimes great things happen for our littlest littles.
March of Dimes has many ways to donate. The one way I learned about while growing up was the one affiliated with schools and reading programs. The more books you read, the more people you asked could donate. It is a great way to benefit children through reading and giving to a charity.
I always donate to this when I can. I love seeing these and try to do my part the organization I think is great and really does make a difference when we can help those in need. Proud to be a donor when I can
Really great organization. I did the walk with a few friends two years ago and it was really nice, raised a bunch of money. This program supports children that have birth defects and are born prematurely.
A part of me goes with this organization. March of dimes is for premature babies and babies that go through hardships of being born too early or with deformations. They help give back so our little ones get the attention they need and give prayers to the little ones that don't survive!
I started doing the March for babies walkathon last year because I realized how lucky I was to give birth to a healthy baby girl where as others aren't so lucky. They're awesome to work with, very friendly and helpful. I'm glad to know that if I do need their help, they'll be there.
I think this is a great cause and is one of the things I try to volunteer with at least once a year. The main difficulties I have as being a broke college student is that March of Dimes mainly asks for monetary donations. I've been looking for other ways to get involved in spreading awareness. Get in touch with your local march of dimes chapter if you want to be involved. They are super helpful
This is an awesome organization and one my family donates a lot to. They were so sweet when my daughter was in NICU, they had a table outside the nicu for us to make beaded bracelets and stuff. It may not sound like much but it was a nice temporary distraction during a stressful time
Q & A
Does anybody else do the walks?
How many of you donate?
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos