BY MARCH OF DIMES #27 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
As a member of FCCLA in high school, we had numerous fundraisers to raise money for March of Dimes. Premature birth is something that touches everyone at some point. March of Dimes is a charity I will always donate to.
Terri A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I donated to this charity because 16 years ago I had a 25 week baby who survived! She survived because of compassionate, educated doctors and nurses and because of citizens donating for improving care for these tiny patients!
Krystal L.
Bronx, NY
My mother was born premature back when NICUs were not common practice. She survived. Now thanks to the March of Dimes more babies have a chance to live yet prematurity rates are at an all time high. I really believe in the work that this organization does to help families. I fundraise every year.
Mallory F.
Have participated 2 years now with my family team locally, being that this cause hits close to my heart and giving birth to a premie we decided to start a team, great event locally bringing everyone together to get motivated for a great cause will be a part of this cause for all the years to come!
Denisha H.
London, KY
As a mother who's son was born prematurely, and sadly he didn't make it, this program is close to my heart. They put every donation they recurve to good use by helping parents in some way who have trouble traveling back and forth to the hospital to see their babues or just anything they need.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
A few years back I attended a March of Dimes event where I represented a little girl who was born premature. I was able to raise over $200 to donate directly to March of Dimes and was so happy to do so. The organization has helped so many families during hard times. It is a very useful and helpful organization.
Kortesha E.
Homewood, IL
March Of Dimes is a wonderful organization I have donated to this organization as well as took part in their event. I support March of dimes because I have 3 siblings and my mommy who were all born prematurely.
Adrie M.
March of dimes is another great organization! In school we raised money for them and it felt so good helping people and babies! My little sister was premature so later on in life I was really proud that I did this ūüíö
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
I love this organization and I donate when they have the buckets at our local stores. This organization is for a great cause and I have not yet participated in a walk/run yet but that is next on my list. :)
Blessing B.
I've donated to this organization before and upon doing further research was touched by this organization. It is so important that someone speak out for premature babies, thank you guys for all that you do.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?