BY MARCH OF DIMES #20 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Tami K.
W Greenwich, RI
March Of Dimes is a fantastic organization. I know this first-hand. I was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus when I was 1-Month Old. The support that my Family received was incredible. And when I was 4, they asked my Parents if I could be their Poster Child--and I was. I cannot say enough positive things about March Of Dimes.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This program is amazing for new moms! My son was born at 33 weeks and had to stay in the hospital for 13 days. This program helps those who can't afford the high cost of hospital care for sick babies. I strongly recommend them!
LeNee C.
Rexburg, ID
This charity literally Gabe me a shot at life. without the great support od March of Dimes my family would have been at a mediocre hospital without specialist and in a huge amount of debt. I support them every chance I get!
Lorna R.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have a friend that had 3 preemies. This a great program and you keep involved through out the child's years. It is nice to have people that understand the child's needs and help towards the growth as they get older. Having donations help it keep strong and keep the study open and learn more and more about preemies.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
This organization will always have a special place in my heart. My daughter was born a month early. I have had friends that babies were born and weighed 1 pound and have made a full recovery. They are a wonderful support system
Crystal H.
If you have some free time I can't tell you anything better to do than using your time to help others. I have been involved with the March of Dimes since high school when my cheer squad helped volunteer for the "march". If you love babies, this is a way to help them! They have all kinds of roles you can do to help so any individual would be an asset.
Melissa S.
My daughter was in the NICU for a week after birth and it was a life changing experience for me. Although she was not a preemie, having gone through an experience like that makes me so grateful for organizations like March of Dimes. I was able to walk it last year and it was an incredibly moving experience.
Mollie H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
The thing I love about the March of Dimes (besides their main focus of preventing prematurity) is that the money you donate actually goes to the cause that they claim it will! The funds go towards researching prematurity and providing information and resources to families who have babies in the NICU.
Vanessa R.
This is one of the best ways to be a part of something spectacular. ..Join in at your local March of dimes . It's also a fun trip to go to if it's a bit out of town grab a few family members and friends and march on...
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
As a member of FCCLA in high school, we had numerous fundraisers to raise money for March of Dimes. Premature birth is something that touches everyone at some point. March of Dimes is a charity I will always donate to.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?