BY MARCH OF DIMES

• Have you ever donated to this cause?6 Answers
  • Do you support this organization?2 Answers
  • I've read online that only $.10 goes to march of dimes fo...5 Answers
MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham , PA
This organization is one that’s very important to me being as though I am a mother. I try to donate to this foundation as much as I can. I also do many walks for this foundation. What they do to help newborns and babies is amazing. I think this is a foundation everyone should look into giving back to!
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Every year I volunteer at local events supporting this organization. For those who don’t know this organization aid in funding research towards ending premature birth, birth defects, and infant mortality. A great way to give towards aiding a child getting started in life on the right path
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Great organization!! They take donations to help little babies and medical cost. I heard of March of dimes a few years back when a friend had a premie baby. Definitely one of the best place to donate!
Ashlee W.
Every year back in elementary school we all used to be sent home with pledge sheets for the March of dimes and I always participated. I think it's a great program.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I will always support this, and never understand how people can’t support helpless babies. I have a few friends that have actually been able to receive support from March of Dimes, for that reason, I donate when presented.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
The March of Dimes organization is an amazing organization. They really help make such a difference to the lives of sick babies and their families. You can go online to donate or look up a local chapter to help volunteer. Overall, the March of Dimes is a great organization that I support.
Abby K.
Austin, TX
The March of Dimes Organization is an amazing, amazing organization. They have cared for a lot of prematurely born children including many of my family and friends babies. I have raised over $500 for this organization as it was part of my platform when I competed in Miss America Organization pageants in the state of Wisconsin. Go babies!
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Another great organization that is non profit and helps so many families. I have many friends whom have had premature babies and the help and support they have received from this organization is amazing. Every little donation helps a family in need.
Stephanie l.
I donate to them every year. A close friend of a friend of mine, does the walk every year in the name of her son. He was born at 26 weeks I believe. Because of that, I always donate to her cause. As a mom, I feel like I must donate. Seeing how you never know what can happen, but anything to help save a babies life, or help make it better!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
The idea of march of dimes is great, and i have no doubt that they do help some families in need, however, the lack of transparency on the amount of money that is actually donated to the correct cause is disappointing. Many of the CEO's and higher ups get most of the money donated, and only a small percentage is actually sent to the right place.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Carey, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?