BY MARCH OF DIMES #27 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

MARCH OF DIMES
  • "Such a great organization reaching out to help families that are just starting and getting a rough hand dealt to them right out of the start. " in 24 reviews
  • "Having a brother born prematurely, and being a preemie myself, March of Dimes has always had a special place in my heart in their support of premature babies and their families." in 20 reviews
  • "My daughter and I have done these walks both for March of dimes and march for babies a great cause and we usually have a great turn out." in 18 reviews
  • "EVERY YEAR I DONATE AND MARCH I WALK MILES TILL I CANT NO LONGER WALK...THIS IS A LEGIT CHARITY ..EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE " in 17 reviews
  • "this organization always tries to raise money and they're very persistent i heard about them when i was 7 and they're still going strong" in 15 reviews
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Every year I volunteer at local events supporting this organization. For those who don’t know this organization aid in funding research towards ending premature birth, birth defects, and infant mortality. A great way to give towards aiding a child getting started in life on the right path
Michelle L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I support this organization since I was in high school. In high school I used to do walks for this organization and raises money for them. I know a few parents that have premature babies and this organization is very helpful for them.  They do a lot of research in premature babies.
Josie M.
Great organization!! They take donations to help little babies and medical cost. I heard of March of dimes a few years back when a friend had a premie baby. Definitely one of the best place to donate!
Ashlee W.
Every year back in elementary school we all used to be sent home with pledge sheets for the March of dimes and I always participated. I think it's a great program.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I will always support this, and never understand how people can’t support helpless babies. I have a few friends that have actually been able to receive support from March of Dimes, for that reason, I donate when presented.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
The March of Dimes organization is an amazing organization. They really help make such a difference to the lives of sick babies and their families. You can go online to donate or look up a local chapter to help volunteer. Overall, the March of Dimes is a great organization that I support.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have here recently heard some not so great things about this charity. But all I have ever experienced with them is only wonderful things. So I will continue to donate because I care about the cause they support.
Amy H.
PALATKA, FL
March of Dimes is an organization that raises money for sick and preemie babies. Ive known about March of Dimes, since i was in kindergarden. We did different fundraisers, to raise money for those oh so sweet, but sick babies. Im glad that they taught us about raising money for good causes. They also do marches, and for each person that marches, thats a certain amount of money thats donated to the March of Dimes.
Abby K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
The March of Dimes Organization is an amazing, amazing organization. They have cared for a lot of prematurely born children including many of my family and friends babies. I have raised over $500 for this organization as it was part of my platform when I competed in Miss America Organization pageants in the state of Wisconsin. Go babies!
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Another great organization that is non profit and helps so many families. I have many friends whom have had premature babies and the help and support they have received from this organization is amazing. Every little donation helps a family in need.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does anybody else do the walks?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
How many of you donate?
T b.
Pomona, CA
When do you guys have the walks , is it monthly or yearly ?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Has anyone does the walks for them?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Is it true that they only get 10 cents per dollar?