BY MARCELLE

Achieve extreme length and ultimate curl! Its 2-in-1 brush is designed with one longer row of bristles that stretches and defines, while a shorter row adds a hint of volume. Expect all your lashes to be defined from root to tip, without a clump. see more...

Buy on Amazon
winnifred D.
Love this product, I have been using Marcelle xtension mascara for 7 years now, it is my favourite mascara. Makes my lashes super long, and dark with out clumping. The product last all day and my eyelashes have even be complemented many times thanks to this mascara. Definitely best line of mascara in the drugstore.
ChangerSoiMêmeChangerVosVie N.
madina jadida 1
What I like and the reason I want to win is that it is characterized by the crowning of the blades and provides them with dazzling glamor and prevent the health of the eyelashes without causing harm I love this product very much and I hope to get it
Stacy K.
Strathmore, alberta
LOVE LOVE LOVE, great product! I have extremely sensitive eyes and this mascara has never once irritated my eyes. This is my only mascara that I wear now!