MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarcelle
Xtension Plus Waterproof Mascara, Black, 03 Ounce

Marcelle Xtension Plus Waterproof Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce

by Marcelle

Achieve extreme length and ultimate curl! Its 2-in-1 brush is designed with one longer row of bristles that stretches and defines, while a shorter row adds a hint of volume. Expect all your lashes to be defined from root to tip, without a clump.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Xtension Plus Waterproof Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce!
Kayla B.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this mascara. It is super affordable, and it leaves your lashes full, long and looking fabulous. I have sensitive eyes and so I was in search for a good mascara that doesn't make my eyes feel dry and red. I'm glad I found this baby. Amazon for 12 bucks! Definitely my go to now!
Teri C.
EDMONTON, AB
Love this product! It works to easily lengthen my non-existent lashes. LOL. Bought it as part of a 3-pack package which amounted to about the same price as the ones sold at a grocery. Highly recommend.
stacey B.
montreal
make my lashes so beautiful and it’s a real good waterproof mascara, i put it in the morning and after a complete day in the pool still super cute! use Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes, 5 Ounce for take it off after your day :))
Sophie V.
Marcelle Xtension Plus Waterproof Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce uploaded by Sophie V.
Marcelle Xtension Plus Waterproof Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce I love it in general. Very easy to put but not that long that I taught. Maybe I’ll take a beter choice for longer effects. But I don’t regret it at all. Not that much expensive. I’m still satisfied but I chose an other one like I said.
claudia B.
Levis, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good and affordable mascara, perfect for sensitive eyes!! Makes my lashes look very full and adds volume! I love it, the brush is the perfect shape for beautiful lashes.
ChangerSoiMêmeChangerVosVie N.
madina jadida 1
What I like and the reason I want to win is that it is characterized by the crowning of the blades and provides them with dazzling glamor and prevent the health of the eyelashes without causing harm I love this product very much and I hope to get it
Stacy K.
Strathmore, AB
LOVE LOVE LOVE, great product! I have extremely sensitive eyes and this mascara has never once irritated my eyes. This is my only mascara that I wear now!
winnifred D.
Tillsonburg , ON
Love this product, I have been using Marcelle xtension mascara for 7 years now, it is my favourite mascara. Makes my lashes super long, and dark with out clumping. The product last all day and my eyelashes have even be complemented many times thanks to this mascara. Definitely best line of mascara in the drugstore.

Looking for your answer?