MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarcelle
Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 03 Ounce

Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce

by Marcelle

Get longer-looking lashes in just two weeks with this one-of-a-kind award-winning mascara. Infused with peptides and vitamins, its unique formula stimulates the hair follicles and makes lashes grow faster and stronger. For best results, use the longer...

Where can I buy this?
Would anyone like a detailed review on this product ?
Start your review of Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce!
Esther M.
Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce uploaded by Esther M.
I’m a big fan of this mascara. The applicator helps a separate the lashes and gives them a lot of length and volume. The formula is on the wetter side, but it doesn’t weigh down the lashes. I also love how the growth serum is i clouded within the formula. Although it’s a little pricier than others, this is one of my favourite drugstore mascaras Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce
Isha K.
Ottawa, ON
Makes my eyelashes longer!! I like using this mascara with other mascaras. I usually use this one as my second coat. The only thing that’s a downside is that it really clumps my eyelashes.
Michaela D.
Oakville, ON
Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce uploaded by Michaela D.
my new favourite! a really great mascara. not too clumpy and holds the curl in my lashes without falling, doesnt have fallout throughout the day either. nice and dark black shade and makes my lashes look long and dramatic without falsies.
Summer S.
Fort Hood, TX
It does its job by getting tip the tip of my lashes ( not 3x) and giving it some curl. Not clumpy. I enjoy the curvature of wand also. Good one to have for basic mascara that gets job done.
Sarah L.
Been using us for about one month, The wand is amazing and my eye are not irritated. But that’s about as far as it gets me. My eyelashes clump the wind gets a little clumpy I haven’t seen any growth or strengthening to my eyelashes. When I want to take it off, compared to other mascaras it reeks havoc all over my face. Got it in sale for about 7.99 Canadian. Wouldn’t pay full price. Wouldn’t buy again.
Bailey F.
Dunmore , AB
This is my favourite mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes look amazing and the wand works for the top and bottom lashes. It lasts all day and doesn't flake off or smudge. After using for a few months I even notice that my eyelashes grow thicker and longer. I would totally recommend this to everyone!! 10/10
Kat P.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the xtenstion plus line of Marcelle. I own this, the magnetic and the lengthening and curl. I don't know what it is but works well for me. Doesn't clump and my lashes look extra long after application. My go to mascara and is super affordable.
tesslah S.
Selkirk, MB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This has been my favourite mascara for months now! It is a little pricey for a drug store brand, but it applies nicely (no clumps), lasts long and doesn’t damage my lashes. I also love how it has to growth serum added in!
Anaïs L.
The best mascara I had for a long time ! Makes lashes look longer, looks natural. I would buy it again and again. Perfect ! Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
emily Y.
calgary
Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara, Black, 0.3 Ounce uploaded by emily Y.
Bought this mascara quite awhile ago. Is great for regular daily usage, and is quite water resistant. Unfortunately, I did not see a large improvement in my lash length even though the product was marketed as a lash lengthener.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...