BY MARCELLE

Sometimes, you've just got to take things to the extreme. While you may not be ready to skydive or go for that Michelle Williams-inspired platinum pixie cut, you can most certainly push the boundaries with your lashes. Meet Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara, your new go-to for making a bold, beautiful lash statement, delivering both extreme length and curl. Specially designed to define lashes without leaving behind any clumps, this hypoallergenic, perfume-free formula is the simple way to achieve showstopping eyes. see more...

Sarah C.
Dallas, GA
Finally! A mascara that thickens lashes and lengthens without clumping or looks like king overdone! I have thin, short lashes and even with a lash curler still struggle! This Marcelle lash extension changes that! A definite must!
Zein I.
This mascara is a game changer. Wearing this mascara feels like there is fake lashes on me. I no longer have to put on some fake lashes since this mascara does it for me. I love it Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
Danielle C.
Got this in my birch box or ipsy bag a month or so ago. Tried it and LOVE it, it defines the lashes. It curls the lashes in one sweep and add definition, volume, and color. This doesn't smudge or smear unless you get it wet. Easy removal as well.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I will disclose that I did receive this in a subscription box. I did go into this with very low expectations because I have received endless mascara samples and they are always bad. This greatly surprised me. It was by far the best mascara I have ever used! I am going to purchase this after I work through my other samples.
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA
I have fine lashes and am amazed how thick and long this makes them. It is easy to remove and I feel that my lashes are better conditioned now and they seem to be growing better. As a premium mascara, it is priced well. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Alexa-marie T.
Kingston, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting very black mascara! I love the way this product makes my eyelashes look! It works very effectively and I was not disappointed! Great product for the price point! Would 100% recommend this product!
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Ive tested alot of mascara and I fell in love with this its clean and really enhances your natural lashes without leaving it looking clumpy!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. Makes myasthenia lashes look fuller and like I have more. It didn't dry out and flake off. I would highly recommend.
Teresa A.
I just purchased this mascara in the dark brown shade and I love it. The formula is smooth, doesn't clump, dries adequately and is easily layered. The applicator separates the lashes nicely and curls the lashes after a few passes. It does not lengthen a crazy amount, but just enhances my natural lashes. If you want a dramatic effect then this probably isn't the product for you.
Frédérique J.
Dorval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite mascara ever! I love the brush - it has a regular plastic brush and on the other side, a comb. It is perfect to use for your top and bottom lashes!
Melissa C.
Does this clump on your eyes?
Rachel J.
Sandy Hook, VA
How does this compare to Benefit's They're Real! ?
Brooklyn M.
Conquerall Bank, NS
Does this hold a curl and separate lashes?
Cayla C.
Bryan, TX
Is this different than Marcelle Extensions Plus CURL? Or is it one and the same? I received the Extensions Plus Curl mini in my birch box and I want to purchase a full size.