BY MARCELLE

Sometimes, you've just got to take things to the extreme. While you may not be ready to skydive or go for that Michelle Williams-inspired platinum pixie cut, you can most certainly push the boundaries with your lashes. Meet Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara, your new go-to for making a bold, beautiful lash statement, delivering both extreme length and curl. Specially designed to define lashes without leaving behind any clumps, this hypoallergenic, perfume-free formula is the simple way to achieve showstopping eyes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My bestie knows the way to my heart and often gifts me with mascara. She's the one who introduced me to this one, and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites!! It doesn't flake or smudge, and the stiff brush separates and lengthens my lashes. Love it!" in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these mascaras. Super gentle for sensitive eyes and there are so many options for length volume and more! Highly recommended." in 3 reviews
  • "This is by far my favourite Mascara! I first started using the product when we received a PR box for our blog and I have not been disappointed since! It's affordable, it lengthens and curls your lashes! I prefer a more natural looking mascara finish and I love how you can layer it up to your desired finish. I especially love the brush as it does coat each lash without clumping them together! Really recommend it if you're like me and have long lashes to begin with! It definitely works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "I am in love with this mascara. it is lengthening and super dark. I love how fast it dries. The formula is long lasting with out any flaking. the price point is very affordable i paid around $15 cad. I have sensitive eyes and have had no irritation what so ever. I get questions all the time about my lashes and whether they are real or not. " in 3 reviews
Kelsey Y.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best mascara I've ever used! It looks incredible on and goes on so easily. You see an instant change in your lashes. It comes off easily with my makeup remover and keeps my lashes in tact. I've used other popular mascara and my eyelashes have *literally* fallen out. This stuff rocks.
Sarah C.
Dallas, GA
Finally! A mascara that thickens lashes and lengthens without clumping or looks like king overdone! I have thin, short lashes and even with a lash curler still struggle! This Marcelle lash extension changes that! A definite must!
Danielle C.
Got this in my birch box or ipsy bag a month or so ago. Tried it and LOVE it, it defines the lashes. It curls the lashes in one sweep and add definition, volume, and color. This doesn't smudge or smear unless you get it wet. Easy removal as well.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Got this as a trial size and tried it out for the first time today. OMG what makes this great is the brush!!! It does an AWESOME job of separating the lashes where there are no clumps! It's great!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I will disclose that I did receive this in a subscription box. I did go into this with very low expectations because I have received endless mascara samples and they are always bad. This greatly surprised me. It was by far the best mascara I have ever used! I am going to purchase this after I work through my other samples.
Kathy T.
Waukee, IA
I have fine lashes and am amazed how thick and long this makes them. It is easy to remove and I feel that my lashes are better conditioned now and they seem to be growing better. As a premium mascara, it is priced well. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Long lasting very black mascara! I love the way this product makes my eyelashes look! It works very effectively and I was not disappointed! Great product for the price point! Would 100% recommend this product!
Zein I.
This mascara is a game changer. Wearing this mascara feels like there is fake lashes on me. I no longer have to put on some fake lashes since this mascara does it for me. I love it Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Ive tested alot of mascara and I fell in love with this its clean and really enhances your natural lashes without leaving it looking clumpy!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this mascara. Makes myasthenia lashes look fuller and like I have more. It didn't dry out and flake off. I would highly recommend.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Does this clump on your eyes?
Brooklyn M.
Conquerall Bank, NS
Does this hold a curl and separate lashes?
Rachel J.
Sandy Hook, VA
How does this compare to Benefit's They're Real! ?
Cayla C.
Bryan, TX
Is this different than Marcelle Extensions Plus CURL? Or is it one and the same? I received the Extensions Plus Curl mini in my birch box and I want to purchase a full size.