Marcelle Volum'xtension Magnetic Mascara uploaded by Lauren A.Marcelle Volum'xtension Magnetic Mascara uploaded by Laura G.

BY MARCELLE

We're constantly hearing about shampoos that will save fine hair, but who will save fine eyelashes? This mascara! The wand's flexible polymer brush has three different levels of bristles to cover, plump, and thicken your lashes by ensuring that each is fully separated and coated for a fuller, thicker appearance without clumps or flakes. The formula is hypoallergenic, perfume-free, and dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Lauren A.
Forney
I thought in wears good but I didn’t like the little applicator. If it had a bigger wand tip then it would be great.
Heather B.
Cromwell, IN
Amazing lashes from this product! I absolutely am in love!! It made my lashes look so beautiful and full!
Melissa D.
Moncton, NB
One of my favorite mascara for under 20$. It's thick enough for a quick volume fix and builds up with each coat. No clumping neither. The brush has three different sizes of bristles which help to define and separate. I would probably buy again.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
Once more, I turned to Marcelle to find a quality drugstore foundation that is safe for sensitive eyes, and once again I was let down. I think it has more to do with my less than ideal lashes than the products, but it also means I can't use just any mascara and achieve a decent look. Also, I feel as those the silicone bristles on this are just a little bit too far apart, which causes a little bit of clumping. I'm sure others have had better luck, and I still love Marcelle as a company, this product just simply wasn't for me.
Dina W.
I really didn't like this mascara. The want on it is so flimsy that it barely brushes through your lashes at all and mostly just ends up on your eyelids. It also didn't do much in terms of adding volume, it added a tiny bit of length at best. If you want to try a good mascara from Marcelle, go for the Ultimate Volume one!