Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersMarcelle
Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Gel, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 118 fl oz

by Marcelle

This cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry. Made with aloe, glycerin and glyceryl oleate, this non-irritating, gentle cleanser soothes and hydrates skin and is a favourite of those prone to eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne. Plus, its non-irritating properties mean that it’s gentle enough to be used on the eyes.

Ultramild, non-foaming cleanser; Removes impurities and makeup; Safe for those with sensitive skin, including those suffering from acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, etc.; Can be used wet or dry using a cotton pad; Leaves skin smooth and moisturized

Marcelle Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Gel, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 11.8 fl oz Did anyone else use this, and have their face turn entirely red and warm? It still works really well but, I’m confused because it says for sensitive skin
Start your review of Marcelle Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Gel, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 11.8 fl oz!
Julia W.
Boston, MA
This is just a normal fragrance free cleanser. It gets the work done as long as you have removed your makeup already. Pretty good value compared to the other non-toxic cleansers that I’ve used.
Camryn G.
Marcelle Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Gel, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 11.8 fl oz uploaded by Camryn G.
my favourite face wash!! everyone in my house uses this and it prevents breakouts and really kicks the oil and dirt off of my skin. i really recommend this for sensitive skin people like me and my sister so definitely get it!
Ney O.
Marcelle Ultra-Gentle Cleansing Gel, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 11.8 fl oz uploaded by Ney O.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I ran out of cleanser so I bought this one at shoppers since the sales lady recommended it cause I need something that’s hypoallergenic. So I gave it a try. I have to use another cleanser with it cause didn’t really feel like it’s cleansing my skin I still prefer foamy cleanser. It’s a big bottle and for the price I would say it’s reasonable.
Rosy S.
I really like Marcelle cleansing products. I 've been using them for just over 2o years.  Very well priced, not too expensive.  The cleansing milk and cleansing gel are easy on your skin, especially if you have sensitive. or dry skin.  My skin feels clean, soft and just great afterwards. I use the cleansing milk in the winter, and cleansing gel in the summer.
member-792711
Verdun , QC
Ce nettoyant est parfait pour les peaux sensibles. Il est sans odeur et nettoye efficacement.
Ris C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It does its job. Texture is rather like milk than a gel form. Cleanliness is okay. It’s okay, not my favourite. I prefer Marcelle’s makeup remover more.
Tammy F.
Brampton , ON
All time favourite cleanser. It’s a milky/ cream consistency that removes ALL makeup including waterproof mascara! It’s the only cleanser that is super gentle on my skin and doesn’t dry it out especially in the winter. I’ve been using it for over 3 years, I’ve tried other cleansers but just end up going back to this one.
Farah K.
Ottawa, ON
Been using this for 6 months now and I love it. It’s very affordable and great for sensitive or acne prone skin. Didn’t make me break out and is super gentle on the skin. Highly recommend
Victoria A.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Gentle on very sensitive skin. It cleans skin well enough, but I find it doesn’t do the best job at taking off all of my face makeup. I think it would be a good cleanser to use after makeup remover.
Geneviève R.
Quebec
I don’t love this product that much because I don’t feel that it does anything for my skin. I receive this as a gift and I don’t use it that much. I don’t hate it but I just don’t particulary love it. I guess it is good for sensitive skin though. [product:marcelle-ultra-gentle-cleansing-gel,-hypoallergenic-and-fragrance-free,-118-fl-oz]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha B.
Belleville, ON
il y a 2 ans
Jenna M. il y a 2 ans
Hi there, I have been using this cleanser for years and other Marcelle products and have never had that happen. Wonder if you are somehow allergic to an ingredient or if it is reacting with another product you may use. Goodluck!