BY MARCELLE

This mascara checks all our boxes: major volume (check), extra length (check), no clumps, flakes, or irritation (check, check, check). It goes on lightweight and ultrasmooth, and seriously thickens and lengthens our lashes with just one coat. The unique brush has 300 bristles to help grab, cover, and lift every single lash-making it easy to apply. What's more, this mascara is hypoallergenic, so it's safe for sensitive eyes and to wear with contacts. see more...

brenna f.
Cookeville
I got a sample from Birchbox of the Ultimate Volume Nano so im not sure if this is the same thing BUT i love it so far! It adds a good amount of volume to the lashes and i like the sleek packaging of it.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
The wand on this mascara is very tiny and almost seems like you wouldn’t like it but it provides a perfect nice coat of mascara evenly to your eyelashes making them look fuller and stand out. I would recommend this mascara as it makes your eyes pop. I got it in a Birchbox and fell in love. It works perfect for the lower lashes too!! Little higher price point but worth it
Allie N.
Indianapolis, IN
This mascara makes me lashes jet black and I love it! I love that makes my lashes look big with one coat, and two coats makes them huge and give a false lash look. I have found that after a long day it can start to flake but nothing crazy. Totally worth it if you love fluffy lashes
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I don’t know why I always have issues with mascara but this one wasn’t really any different. I always find them clumpy and too much on the bristles. It wasn’t awful as far as mascara goes but it wasn’t fantastic either.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,014 reviews
I really like this mascara. I received it in my birchbox subscription. It has a small wand that can be used on the upper and lower lashes for volume.and length. The sample size is big enough to last me for 3 months. Indo recommend this product.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I received this product as a sample in the March 2018 Birchbox. It's a very basic mascara. Nothing that wowed me. It works well for lengthening, but doesn't add much thickness, which for me is a must have in a mascara, as I have very scarce thin lashes.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Got this in my March 2018 Birchbox and it’s okay but nothing too spectacular. It’s an okay product
claudia b.
Levis, QC
this is my favorite mascara, i have very sensitive eyes when it comes to mascara and this one is perfect for that, never once made my eyes cry or anything. makes my lashes look full and long. love it!!
Amanda G.
Sainte Julienne, QC
I really lile this mascara! It does clump a little but, but I dont mind so much. I find the formula is good and applies smoothly
Julie L.
Moncton, NB
Best. Mascara. Ever. I've been using this brand for years, I've occasionally switched brands but always come back to this. The brush is nice and thick and applies evenly without chunks or clumps. It lasts all day without flaking. I always recommend this for a good mascara.