Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara

by Marcelle

This mascara checks all our boxes: major volume (check), extra length (check), no clumps, flakes, or irritation (check, check, check). It goes on lightweight and ultrasmooth, and seriously thickens and lengthens our lashes with just one coat. The unique brush has 300 bristles to help grab, cover, and lift every single lash-making it easy to apply. What's more, this mascara is hypoallergenic, so it's safe for sensitive eyes and to wear with contacts.

Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara ? Has anyone else tried this mascara? Do you think it clumps up to much or makes your eyes burn?
Start your review of Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara!
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara uploaded by Carol T.
I got a sample of this mascara from Birch Box and I immediately tried it. I love Birch Box but this mascara went on easily and applied nicely but it made my eyes water and burn after wearing it for only 30 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem with this mascara? I still use it every now and then just to use it up but I really don't like it. I definitely wouldn't go out and buy this mascara!
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,459 reviews
Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara uploaded by LORI H.
This mascara has a light formula that glides over each lash and can be built up to get exactly the amount of volume you want, without the mess and clumps. Its unique brush picks up just the right amount of mascara and grabs each and every lash. With its 300 bristles, you get a multiplying effect that’s truly eye-opening! Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Apply the mascara from root to tip with oscillating movements to make the eyelashes really voluptuous. Apply the mascara in thin layers, as much as desired. Would recommend this product
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara uploaded by Desiree N.
This came in my Birchbox I have not tried it but excited to try after I use up my othersM.A.C Cosmetics Rose Romance Collection Lipglass
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,814 reviews
I really like this mascara. I received it in my birchbox subscription. It has a small wand that can be used on the upper and lower lashes for volume.and length. The sample size is big enough to last me for 3 months. Indo recommend this product.
Tyleah B.
somewhere your not
I like how the brush has little brussels so it can get the tiniest of lash hairs and bring them out to the light😚
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
The only mascara I'll use! I love it; it really lengthens AND thickens, & while it can sometimes go on a little clumpy, I think that's probably user error on my part, just over-applying to try to get things even longer & even thicker. I first got this in a subscription box a long time ago, & as soon as the sample size ran out, I knew I had to find a full size version & keep it perpetually in stock.
Gabrielle F.
Lengthens and curls, looks great when it goes on. My only issue with it is that it flakes a lot more than other brands towards the end of the day.
Kimberly B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I can't tell if this is the correct mascara, since the full name of the one I use is "Ultimate Volume Nano Mascara." I think I have tried ever high-end mascara via sample, but nothing compares. The wand never clumps, and it leaves the perfect amount of product on my lashes. I wear glasses, so I like it a little heavier. I never need to add a second coat.
Sarah B.
Bentonville, AR
I received this mascara as a sample in a Boxycharm box and it has lasted me 2 months. It doesn’t smudge or clump.
Kaleigh G.
Fenton, MI
I absolutely love this mascara, I got a sample and forgot about it and was in a pinch and used it, and wow- it is nice and dark and does not clump at all. Stays on great all day and not hard to wash off, definitely gives my lashes some volume
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carol T.