MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarcelle
Ultimate Lash Mascara, Dark Brown, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 028 fl oz

by Marcelle

This mascara is all about transformation, from thin to plump, thick and full lashes. The specially designed wand is easy to use and applies the perfect amount of mascara for maximum lash volume that's clump-free and doesn't cause a mess. Formulated with proteins and revitalizing ingredients, Ultimate Lash mascara gives your lashes the royal treatment and makes them last all day without flaking. Your lashes will be strong and full, guaranteed. Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. Tested under ophthalmological control. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Thickens and plumps lashes; Adds volume and length; Long-lasting formula; Conditions lashes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara, Dark Brown, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.28 fl oz!
MÉGANE /.
Montmagny , QC
Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara, Dark Brown, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.28 fl oz uploaded by MÉGANE /.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lash with more volume and long 12$ (canadiens) recommend at 10000% it’s was hypoallergenic and frangrance-free
Candice G.
Niagara on the lake , ON
Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara, Dark Brown, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.28 fl oz uploaded by Candice G.
I really wanted to love this mascara. Who doesn't want to thicken and lengthen their lashes. My favourite part is the brush. Its your typical brush without and odd shape so it is super easy to get every lash. You can't feel it on your lashes at and doesn't weigh them down. The instructions recommend to apply it from root to tip and use thin layers. After the first layer when you try to apply another it just starts to clump. I wasn't able to achieve a voluminous look at all. It's fragrance free and It did not have a smell with it and had no irritation. They also claim to be gluten free so this might be one to try if you have gluten sensitivities. I used this mascara for 3 weeks and seen no results at all. My lashes didn't look full or any longer than any other mascara. For the cost I would not buy this again.
Kristal A.
Sainte, QC
Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara, Dark Brown, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.28 fl oz uploaded by Kristal A.
LOVE IT, give you long lashes, not waterproof but dont smudge, and its hypoallergenic, so anyone can use it! If you are makeup artist, you always should have an hypoallergenic mascara for your clients!!
Maria T.
I have sensitive eyes, allergic and I wear contacts, and it took me a while to find a mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes, that stays well and for the whole day, and this one so far is one of the best I have used. I recommend it to those who like the natural, light and non dramatic, everyday look and especially if you have sensitive eyes!
Hannah T.
North Bay , ON
Love this mascara! I've been looking for a good alternative to Maybelline full n soft since we can't get that one in Canada for some reason :( I decided to try this and so far I like it even better than full n soft! It's such a simple, smooth, clump free, hypoallergenic lengthening mascara with a bit of volume and thickening. It's just simple perfection and I love that it comes in brown! This is my go to from now on.
Angela W.
aldergeove
Makes my lashes long and thick - goes on easy and stays on. I like that it is hypoallergenic and fragrance free.
Tina W.
Beloeil, QC
A great choice of mascara. It goes on quite light not weighing down the lashes. Good quality for the price!
Mariane B.
I like the natural look to it, it definitely creates longer lashes without looking too fake. Easy application and never irritates my eyes.
Pamela D.
Saint-Pie
Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara, Dark Brown, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.28 fl oz uploaded by Pamela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many brands and collections of mascara and this one of Marcelle remains, by far, the best of all! Ladies, if you do not have a lot of eyelashes, or volume and / or length .. this mascara is for you!

Looking for your answer?