Add a Photo

By MARCELLE
#119 in Makeup Remover

Sometimes waterproof makeup is also soap and makeup-remover proof. On those occasions we usually resort to scrubbing, which is not healthy for that delicate undereye area. But this powerful waterproof makeup remover eliminates the need for elbow grease without any harsh ingredients. In addition to taking every last smudge off, it fortifies and regenerates lash roots. The formula protects, hydrates and repairs lashes, while boosting keratin production. Plus it's hypoallergenic and perfume-free.

Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

I love this product. Moisturizers my skin and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dry skin or combination of oily and dry skin. Very happy with the outcome of using this
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA

I love this so much! I removed eye makeup really well. It's really gentle when your using it. I ordered this online and shipping was fast. I'm a first time user. I would probably recommend this to others.
Victoriya L.
Victoriya L.

My whole eye, lashes included, felt comfortable and moisturized!
Plus this product is oil-free!!
You have to try this product! You'll love it! :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX

This is the BEST I always wear waterproof mascara. And this is the only product that works to take it off all the way. Feel amazing on my face.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Me encanta estos desmaquilantes. Tengo ojos muy sensibles y se quita todo sin irritación en absoluto. ¡Incluso pesado rimel en mis pestañas,
michelle d.
michelle d.

is awesome! removes makeup so well and so fast.. i love it ! totally recommend ! i use it everyday and leave the skin soft and clean
Yosesi D.
Yosesi D.
Plainfield, NJ

Muy buenas cosas promete esta. Creme para remover las máscara de pestañas yo batalló mucho para retirar la máscaras aprueba de agua
edgarelys C.
edgarelys C.

Does it make your face oily. Also does it remove all of the make up even the strong products. I would like to try this product.
Zein I.
Zein I.

I love this stuff. I have very sensitive eyes and it gets off everything without irritation at all. Even heavy duty eyeliner!
myra o.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA

This is the greates iv used too it really moisturizes your skin n vesides it leavs it soft an nice removes your makeup quick
Martha D.
Martha D.
Patterson California

How great is this for greasy skin?
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA

How well does this work for people other sensitive skin?
Momo M.
Momo M.

Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Callie S.
Callie S.
New Salisbury, IN

Does this work well ?
Belen V.
Belen V.
Austell, GA

Does this really help remove eye makeup ??

Join Now