BeautyEyeEyeshadowMarcelle
Quintet Eyeshadow, Brun Marine, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 020 oz

by Marcelle

Mix and match to suit your mood! Get dressed in nudes and achieve epic stripped-down looks or intensify your eyes and create the ultimate evening smokey eye with these timeless and versatile colours. Including luminous shimmer and velvety-matte finishes, all of these shades are easy to apply and ultrawearable. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

5-colour eyeshadow palette; Contains 4 shadows and 1 liner shade; Long-lasting formula; Highly pigmented; For all skin tones

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Quintet Eyeshadow, Brun Marine, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.20 oz!
Elizabeth  G.
J’ai bien aimé cette palette. Il y a même les instructions d’utilisation dernière pour réussir un maquillage de soirée!
Anastasia A.
Brossard, QC
This eyeshadow palette is amazing for late night party makeup! Although I wish the colors were a bit more vibrant!
Erica Hatter 5.
Pools cove, NL
Amazing colours ! Nice and compact for travelling and it is highly pigmented .. I wear this palette when I go out with my husband and friends .

Looking for your answer?