Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Julie R.Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Julie R.

BY MARCELLE

After spending the day staring at a screen, squinting in the sun, or (if we're watching Married at First Sight) indulging in some serious eye rolls, our eyes are exhausted-and while we know it's important to get our hours-old mascara and liner off, the last thing we want to do is irritate our eyes more. These pads from Marcelle are hypoallergenic, so they don't bother even sensitive eyes, but they're potent enough to whisk away a smoky eye's worth of makeup without lots of rubbing.

Andrea P.
Columbus
This is the best eye makeup remover in existence. The formula is so gentle that it doesn't burn if you get it in your eye. But they're also incredibly strong. I haven't found an eyeliner or mascara that these pads couldn't remove. They're simply fabulous.
Alyssa Q.
These are probably my favorite eye makeup remover pads I have ever used. It feels very gentle and it can really get rid of my eye makeup. I think these are very effective although I do wish the price was cheaper. but it is great quality and I have already used two tubes! Overall, I highly recommend.
Julie R.
Would purchase this product again and again. The gentle, non greasy formula works great at removing water proof makeup. The pads have a slightly bumpy texture on one side, the other side of the pad is smooth. The pads stay moist in the container and don't dry out before you can use them all.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved these. Perfect texture for removing most anything. These lasted me years (used them, lost them and found them) and never dried out or worked any worse. All wipes should be packaged in a tube like this. Twisted shut. Never once burned or bothered my eyes. I am new to eye makeup remover wipes, wonder how much these are and would like to investigate cheaper alternatives if these are indeed expensive, but really is an excellent product.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
These are the perfect size for eye makeup removal. One side is textures and the other isn't so you can pick which you prefer. They are very gentle and do not sting at all. They work so well! I don't use them, per se, to remove mascara because I don't want to break my lashes but they work for all eye makeup!
Emily O.
I LOVE this product. It's gentle yet effective in removing my eye make up. It doesn't burn or sting my eyes either. One pad held over my eye for about 10 seconds and a wipe is all it takes! I would buy this product over and over again.
Lauren P.
Nepean, ON
These do a decent job of removing makeup and you get a lot of pads per jar, but they are so thin that I find them hard to remove a lot of makeup at once. I often use 4 or 5 to take my full face of makeup off and I still don't feel completely clean at that point. I'd rather spend a bit more money on a more sturdy wipe next time.
Aleisha H.
Kitchener, ON
These are, hands down, the best eye makeup remover pads I've ever used. The remove any eye makeup I throw at them (waterproof, long wear etc) and don't irritate my eyes at all. I take them everywhere with me and only reach for something else if I can't get my hands on them!
Taylor K.
I really like all of Marcelle’s products. They are my favourite makeup brand right now as they’re Canadian and cruelty free! The packing is nothing special, but the product itself is great. I like these wipes because they’re oil free and convenient.
Emilie L.
SAINT-GILLES , QC
Love these! The pads are thin, saturated in eye makeup remover and one pad will clean both eyes of shadow, liner, mascara, eyebrow pencil, etc. They are gentle on sensitive eyes yet effective at getting the job done. One jar lasts me 2 1/2 months and the convenience factor is what sold me on this product. Another great product from Marcelle.