Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Julia R.Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Julia R.

BY MARCELLE

After spending the day staring at a screen, squinting in the sun, or (if we're watching Married at First Sight) indulging in some serious eye rolls, our eyes are exhausted-and while we know it's important to get our hours-old mascara and liner off, the last thing we want to do is irritate our eyes more. These pads from Marcelle are hypoallergenic, so they don't bother even sensitive eyes, but they're potent enough to whisk away a smoky eye's worth of makeup without lots of rubbing.

Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved these. Perfect texture for removing most anything. These lasted me years (used them, lost them and found them) and never dried out or worked any worse. All wipes should be packaged in a tube like this. Twisted shut. Never once burned or bothered my eyes. I am new to eye makeup remover wipes, wonder how much these are and would like to investigate cheaper alternatives if these are indeed expensive, but really is an excellent product.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
These are the perfect size for eye makeup removal. One side is textures and the other isn't so you can pick which you prefer. They are very gentle and do not sting at all. They work so well! I don't use them, per se, to remove mascara because I don't want to break my lashes but they work for all eye makeup!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Would purchase this product again and again. The gentle, non greasy formula works great at removing water proof makeup. The pads have a slightly bumpy texture on one side, the other side of the pad is smooth. The pads stay moist in the container and don't dry out before you can use them all.
Emily O.
Emily O.
I LOVE this product. It's gentle yet effective in removing my eye make up. It doesn't burn or sting my eyes either. One pad held over my eye for about 10 seconds and a wipe is all it takes! I would buy this product over and over again.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
These are probably my favorite eye makeup remover pads I have ever used. It feels very gentle and it can really get rid of my eye makeup. I think these are very effective although I do wish the price was cheaper. but it is great quality and I have already used two tubes! Overall, I highly recommend.
Lea B.
Lea B.
Owen Sound
These have to be my fave eye makeup remover
It's easy to use
Very nice I really like it
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
LĂ©vis
Love these! The pads are thin, saturated in eye makeup remover and one pad will clean both eyes of shadow, liner, mascara, eyebrow pencil, etc. They are gentle on sensitive eyes yet effective at getting the job done. One jar lasts me 2 1/2 months and the convenience factor is what sold me on this product. Another great product from Marcelle.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
This is my HOLY-GRAIL eye make up remover pads. I have reviewed these on my channel in an empties video, and they are the best! They are thick, quilted, not greasy, remove your eye make-up with out tugging, do not burn or irritate the eyes. I have ventured out to try others brands, and am always disappointed. I will never be without these.
Chii D.
Chii D.
LOVE THESE! I finished 4 boxes and will keep purchasing! Doesn't make my eyes itchy or red. I don't need to rub hard to remove my mascara. They are very gentle and oil-free, so no need double cleanse the eye area! I will buy again and recommend it!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Really not sure why every eye makeup remover from marcelle burns my eyes so much. I do have sensitive eyes but it's so unbearable sometimes.