Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

by Marcelle

We're huge fans of long-wearing mascaras, intense shadows, and budge-proof eyeliners-until we try to get our makeup off, that is. Thanks to this remarkably gentle, oil-free lotion, we can remove any eye look with ease. The traditional formula removes every trace of makeup, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean with no oily residue. Bonus: Since no water or rinsing is required, this multitasker can also be used to correct liner mistakes or mascara smudges (and you can reapply makeup immediately af

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Lotion!
Cache, OK
Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Jennifer S.
Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Jennifer S.
Marcelle has amazing products. This oil free eye makeup remover lotion removes my waterproof makeup. It is very gentle on my skin. It's not greasy. I use it to remove my lip products in addition to my makeup. I recommend it if you have sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft after removing my makeup. I've repurchased it as shown in photo.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this in a Birchbox a while ago and finally decided to give it a try. For being oil-free, this always left some sort of residue on my eyes that I am not a fan of. That said, it definitely removed every last bit of eye makeup from my eyes including waterproof mascara. I don't plan on purchasing it in the future though.
I love this micellar water does not add fat to my face and makes me feel clean skin, it is not necessary to wash the face and to me that's very important because I've tried garnier and that if I turn to wash my face!
Kansas City, MO
Received a sample of this at Sephora, it worked pretty well and was gentle. I still had to use my face wash to remove the last of my eye makeup and the residue left from the lotion.
Lowville
I would love to try this how do I get it ? I need to know more about it. I like become a reviewer. If anyone know how let me know please..
I purchased this when I had lash extensions since it's an oil-free option. Some eye makeup removers still sting if you get them in your eyes, but this one is quite gentle. It does a pretty good job of removing mascara - although sometimes it does leave mascara or eyeliner residue behind. Ultimately, I think an oil cleanser does a better job of getting rid of stubborn eye makeup, but this is good for touchups.
Victoria, BC
My mom was using it when I was young. It is gentle and doesn’t burn your eyes. It is quite similar to the Lancôme makeup remover but at a much lower price. This one is nice to use if you aren’t wearing a lot of waterproof makeup. If you do, I would recommend going for the one with oil which makes it easier.
Calgary, AB
The one I use isn't a lotion necessarily, its just remover that's oil free, and I love it! Not a fan of oily removers because it makes my face feel greasy. I mainly use this product with a q-tip to clean up my eyeliner lines, cleaning my false lashes, and other little mistakes, which makes it last forever.
Coquitlam, BC
This eye makeup remove is so inexpensive yet it works like many expensive brands out there. It removes everything so well and I never find myself tugging at my eyes. Im hooked and I will definitely be repurchasing when I finish my current bottle!!
I have had tried quite a few makeup remover products and love this product for my sensitive skin. The price is also super reasonable, especially for the quality of product. It even removes waterproof eye products with ease.