Marcelle Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Lotion uploaded by Gracie R.

BY MARCELLE

We're huge fans of long-wearing mascaras, intense shadows, and budge-proof eyeliners-until we try to get our makeup off, that is. Thanks to this remarkably gentle, oil-free lotion, we can remove any eye look with ease. The traditional formula removes every trace of makeup, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean with no oily residue. Bonus: Since no water or rinsing is required, this multitasker can also be used to correct liner mistakes or mascara smudges (and you can reapply makeup immediately af

Yoldaris J.
Yoldaris J.
I love this micellar water does not add fat to my face and makes me feel clean skin, it is not necessary to wash the face and to me that's very important because I've tried garnier and that if I turn to wash my face!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
Received a sample of this at Sephora, it worked pretty well and was gentle. I still had to use my face wash to remove the last of my eye makeup and the residue left from the lotion.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I received this in a Birchbox a while ago and finally decided to give it a try. For being oil-free, this always left some sort of residue on my eyes that I am not a fan of. That said, it definitely removed every last bit of eye makeup from my eyes including waterproof mascara. I don't plan on purchasing it in the future though.
Alishia N.
Alishia N.
This product works like magic. I love applying layers and layers of mascara and this makeup remover easily removes all my eye makeup. It doesn't burn or irritate my eyes at all as opposed to oil or oil based removers. My local drug store carries this product and I see it on sale all the time. There is also a bigger format that lasts longer.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Saskatoon
Awful. Claims to be oil free but left my face soaked in a layer of grease. Stung and burned my eyes. Never again.
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Holy grail. Literally the best makeup remover ever! The oil free version works best for me as oily makeup remover feels very gross on my skin. This is my fourth time purchasing and I don't think I'll ever stop.. it's amazing
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favourite we make up removal. It is very effective . I got it as a gift for Christmas and I still have a lot left. It did meet my expectations. It also came with a cleanser that works good for sensitive skin.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
C'est un demaquillant qui est tres doux . Il est bon pour la peaux sensible. Il est sans odeur et le maquillage part tres bien meme le résistant à l'eau !
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Really not sure why every eye makeup remover from marcelle burns my eyes so much. I do have sensitive eyes but it's so unbearable sometimes.