Marcelle New Age Soothing Hydrating Tonifying Lotion uploaded by Julia L.Marcelle New Age Soothing Hydrating Tonifying Lotion uploaded by Paige R.

BY MARCELLE

We've heard it a million times-moisturizing is the key to keeping your skin supple and wrinkle-free. But like many important things-paying bills, doing laundry-we may put it off more often than we care to admit. This gentle fragrance-free lotion is designed to help you catch up. It counteracts newly developed wrinkles, calms, hydrates, and removes any lingering makeup or cleanser-skin is left dewy, more youthful looking, and primed and ready for your moisturizer. see more...

Andrea P.
Columbus
I love this moisturizers. It's one of my favorites. It's very lightweight and absorbs quickly. It doesn't have a strong smell (which I appreciate). It's just this perfect everyday moisturizer.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I am not usually a fan of toners, but this toner is great! My mom gave this to me as a gift and I instantly fell in love with it! It didn't dry my skin out, but kept it perfectly balanced. It's a must have for my skin routine!
Chantelle C.
Orillia, MA
Anything Marcelle is worth 5 stars. They have all kinds of toner but I prefer this one the most. I have literally tried them all. Great for blemishes, fragrance free and dermatologist tested and recommended on ALL Marcelle products. Marcelle products are a little more to compared brands but believe me when I say its worth it. If you have skin issues such as Rosacea I recommend Marcelle as it really is the only brand that works for me.
Marlene S.
I have used this since I was a teen. I love Marcelle products as they are perfect for me skin. This toner leaves your skin feeling clean and ready for any other cream and makeup application. It's great!!