Marcelle New Age Soothing Hydrating Tonifying Lotion uploaded by Paige R.Marcelle New Age Soothing Hydrating Tonifying Lotion uploaded by Julia L.

BY MARCELLE

We've heard it a million times-moisturizing is the key to keeping your skin supple and wrinkle-free. But like many important things-paying bills, doing laundry-we may put it off more often than we care to admit. This gentle fragrance-free lotion is designed to help you catch up. It counteracts newly developed wrinkles, calms, hydrates, and removes any lingering makeup or cleanser-skin is left dewy, more youthful looking, and primed and ready for your moisturizer. see more...

Andrea P.
Columbus
I love this moisturizers. It's one of my favorites. It's very lightweight and absorbs quickly. It doesn't have a strong smell (which I appreciate). It's just this perfect everyday moisturizer.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I am not usually a fan of toners, but this toner is great! My mom gave this to me as a gift and I instantly fell in love with it! It didn't dry my skin out, but kept it perfectly balanced. It's a must have for my skin routine!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
My skin looks so lovely when I ise this product. It's gentle and keeps my skin looking young and fresh. I love all of Marcelle's products.
Karen M.
Glen Haven
I like Marcelle products, very nice on the face. Not harsh on the skin. Made for sensitive skin. Very gentle. Left face feeling clean. I found the packaging was average. They kept it simple and the product that what counts. Love this.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Anything Marcelle is worth 5 stars. They have all kinds of toner but I prefer this one the most. I have literally tried them all. Great for blemishes, fragrance free and dermatologist tested and recommended on ALL Marcelle products. Marcelle products are a little more to compared brands but believe me when I say its worth it. If you have skin issues such as Rosacea I recommend Marcelle as it really is the only brand that works for me.
Marlene S.
I have used this since I was a teen. I love Marcelle products as they are perfect for me skin. This toner leaves your skin feeling clean and ready for any other cream and makeup application. It's great!!
Megan Marie B.
Florence , NS
I love Marcelle my whole skincare and foundation is Marcelle hypoallergenic non comedogenic dermatologist tested this toner is my secret weapon for my great skin
Kristen F.
Miramichi
Love this! It doesn’t feel sticky, it made my face feel nice, smooth and my makeup application was better
Amanda M.
Gander,Nl
This makes my face feel so clean and my pores look amazing ! It’s an amazing price and it works.