BY MARCELLE

When inquiring with a Magic 8 Ball about the youth-preserving power of this peptide-packed serum, we have a feeling the answer Yes or Without a Doubt would appear. This lightweight antiaging gel starts to work in just a week, providing eight transformative benefits in one tube. When it comes to lines, it smooths, provides a filling effect, and visibly reduces even deep wrinkles. It also firms, lifts, and strengthens, while working to boost radiance and improve the texture of your complexion. Even better: It does all of this without parabens, gluten, or fragrance. Use daily for best results. see more...

Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Got this in a beauty box and was excited to try it. Serums are an important part of my skincare routine. This one feels really nice on the skin but is too heavy for me to use every day.
Debby F.
Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum i received this sample in my birchbox and i love it.it feels so nice on my skin and really hydrates and smoothes.love it.ill be buying the full size product
Nikki G.
Nanaimo
The formulation is rich without being heavy and is absorbed quickly leaving my skin feeling smooth and dewy, but not greasy. I have finicky skin that loves this serum.
Salome C.
I used this serum for the first time. Birchbox sent me in April. I think that it's good for my skin type, my skin is calm and don't have redness
Nad S.
London, N1
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I am so glad I did. I put it under my makeup and it makes my extremely oily forehead less oily