BY MARCELLE

When inquiring with a Magic 8 Ball about the youth-preserving power of this peptide-packed serum, we have a feeling the answer Yes or Without a Doubt would appear. This lightweight antiaging gel starts to work in just a week, providing eight transformative benefits in one tube. When it comes to lines, it smooths, provides a filling effect, and visibly reduces even deep wrinkles. It also firms, lifts, and strengthens, while working to boost radiance and improve the texture of your complexion. Even better: It does all of this without parabens, gluten, or fragrance. Use daily for best results. see more...

Hoan L.
Denton, TX
I received this as a sample in my Birchbox, I don't know exactly what is in this product but it does wonder to my skin. I have not broken out since I started using it. My skin feels soft and hydrated after that sometime I forget I need to moisturize. It also seems to control the oil as well since I don't look as shiny as I used to at the end of the day. The downside to this is that it's $37 which is steep, but may be worth the result it gives you.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Feels nice on face, soft and a little firming also. I purchased it they gave me a sample to give a friend, put I kept for myself. I think this product covers a lot of issues. I had just ran out the other day. So started using the sample lol
Ali R.
This serum was on the thinner side, but it wasn’t my favorite. It took a while for it to penetrate, and it didn’t seem like it did much work. It’s super gentle though, and I do have extremely dry skin. Would probably be better suited for normal skin.
Amanda C.
Denver
This stuff is amazing. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles making them less noticable. You see the effects after first use. It moisturizes ands makes skin younger with a better complexion. Best serum you can get for the price - $34 at Birchbox. Highlight recommended to anyone
Amy M.
Perry
To say I love this product is an understatement. It is a bit pricey but soooooooooooooooooooooo worth it! I had immediate improvement in my skin right after the first use. I'm extremely sensitive with a lot of allergies and this did not bother me at all!
Bethany K.
Knoxville
I have recently just started using this serum. It has been making my face feel super hydrated. There is no funky smell, and it glides on amazingly. I will definitely purchase again!
Alisha C.
Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum

8 in 1Power Serum is great for all skin types. PERFUME FREE!!! Dermatology tested! I love this product! Buy some!
Kelly H.
Johnstown
I've only used this a few times so can't give a thorough review, but it does leave my skin soft. No improvement on fine lines but it's to soon for that.
Crystal M.
United States
For when I'm not using the Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate, Marcelle's power serum makes my nightly face routine complete.
Lauren A.
Canton, TX
Product worked ok, didn’t nothing any change to my face. Really want to like it but just need more results from it.