MakeupMarcelle
Loose Setting Face Powder Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free

Marcelle Loose Setting Face Powder Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free

by Marcelle

This loose powder is the perfect tool for setting your makeup or for making those little touch-ups during the day. Its texture ensures beautifully matte skin while micronized talc absorbs excess oil for extra-long-wearing comfort, giving you a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Loose Setting Face Powder Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
You get so much powder for the price of the container! This is great for anyone that loves to bake their face because of the massive quantity it offers, in addition to a sheer finish. It keeps my oily skin at bay during the summer and helps set a look for hours. Definitely would recommend this product.
Cortney S.
Holley, NY
Love this setting powder! I’ve tried many others and always come back to this one. I can wear it over any foundation, bb cream or just moisturizer. I use translucent, but it has a slight color. Other translucent powders seem to dull my skin, while this one compliments it!
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
The container is impressively huge and takes forever to finish! The formula is similar to Coty Airspun, not the same quality though. Sets my face well and is alternating this with my other setting powders. I highly recommend this especially when you're on a budget and looking for good quality powders.
Becca P.
Bono, AR
I use this product every time I do my makeup. It does what it says it does. I sent have a problem with it rubbing off. I love it so much and will buy more when I'm out.
Hailey L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this setting powder. It’s not too expensive, lasts a long time and keeps me matte better than any other powder I’ve tried. It’s also great for my sensitive skin and doesn’t make me break out or clog poors. Will buy again.
Jazmin P.
I love this product for many reasons. Having sensitive acne prone and oily skin is hard to find products that you don’t get a negative reaction or acne to. This product looks great on my skin controls the oils doesn’t crease around my eyes and is very light. It holds for hours and no need to retouch during the day. The only concern I had at first was the color I got but after using it a few times I like how it all comes together. Great powder overall. I have tried a few other powders and I get acne or some type of reaction this one has passed the test and is a keeper in my eyes.
Gac H.
I get this powder in translucent. I feel like it does the job well and doesn't cling on to my makeup. I usually get oily around my nose, my chin area and my forehead so I like to do a quick run of this when I'm done my makeup even if I just did a spot conceal and not heavy makeup.
Ineke H.
Ingersoll
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Great size for the money. I like that it has zero fragrance and won’t cause an allergic reaction. Lasts a long time since I only use it in the t-zone!
Vismaya C.
Scarborough , ON
Marcelle Loose Setting Face Powder Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free uploaded by Vismaya C.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I like how well this product glides on my skin. It is lustrous and gives a dewy look to your makeup. The powder is very fine and you only need a very little amount on your applicator. I highly recommend this one for an affordable face powder.Marcelle Loose Setting Face Powder Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free
Taylor W.
Thunder Bay, ON
One of my favourite makeup products! This loose powder is like magic. It sets my makeup for the day and also helps to kill any shine. For only $16, it lasts me about a year. I will keep on buying this as long as I can.

Looking for your answer?