Marcelle Light to Medium

by Marcelle

The famous multi-tasking BB Cream now with a natural matte finish. 8 in 1 multi-benefit cream which replaces 3 products from your beauty routine: lightweight moisturizer, tinted corrector and make-up base. 8-IN-1 MULTI-BENEFITS Offers intense 24H...

What is the best way to apply it?
Start your review of Marcelle Light to Medium!
Kelsey D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am a person with really sensitive skin and this product works perfectly for me. It’s the perfect skin tone and it leaves me feeling fresh and not weighed down by heavy makeup. It has light coverage, and can be substituted for foundation or worn under it. The pump makes it easy and mess-free to use.
Cassie T.
Memphis, TN
I like it! BUT, I am not super comfortable with my skin being on display (I absolutely lost the genetic lottery on skin). I tend to opt for a medium-full coverage foundation. I do really like the glow that this product provides and I’m a fan of Marcelle products.
Darrah N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I like this product but I don’t particularly care for the glittery sheen that remains if you wear it alone.
amy P.
Norfolk
Use BB because that works for my face. This foundation is my absolute favorite! I will only use MARCELLE BB CREAM FOUNDATION. So light and gentle. Does not cake up on my face and stays on for the entire day until bedtime! Can't Marcelle BB Cream Beauty Balm, Medium to Dark, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 1.5 fl oz live without ❤💦
Allison L.
Valrico, FL
Beautiful, natural, everyday coverage. Feels like nothing is on your skin but has enough coverage to tone down the redness in my cheeks. I do wish the squeezy tube had a pump instead of just being a tube.
Jennifer A.
Lawton, OK
I love this stuff but I don’t love the price for the amount. This conceals redness and hyperpigmentation. A little of this goes a long way. The pump makes this product less wasteful.
Leesa D.
Greer, SC
I take issue with any shade being as broad as “light to medium”. (Pick one at least). That means it is only going to work for a small segment of a very wide range. This did a better job than some, it’s light coverage but it did at least even out skin tone some while leaving a dewy, skin like finish.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
I receive a sample of this product. So glad I did because it’s awesome! It applies so nicely and leaves my skin so soft and smooth all day long!
Jessica H.
Paris, TX
I bought this having no idea what to expect. I immediately LOVED it. It wasn't cakey. It went on so smooth, and it hid every sun spot on my face! I don't even use foundation any more. Just this!
Mallina C.
Ozark
This has a light coverage and can be layered with concealer and powder if more coverage is desired. My skin is a little too oily for this, but I love it on days when I just need a little coverage. I would buy this again.