Marcelle
Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel

Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel

by Marcelle

Perk up and protect with this lightweight gel moisturizer. With green tea, cucumber extracts, and vitamins C and E, it nourishes and hydrates skin while guarding against pollutants and stressors. This formula glides on with a cooling sensation, soothing skin as it gets to work.

Currently I use Marcelle Hydra C moisturizer for daytime wear and last I checked they discontinued it. I have a new one and backup but can someone recommend some light gel moisturizers? Tatcha and Clinique didn't work for me. Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Does anyone know if this product has been discontinued? Should I go into shock or will they restock? This has been my ride or die. I can't imagine starting a day without it :( Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Just got a sample of this in my birchbox.. is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, TX
Light! I love that it’s a gel and breathable for a moisturizer! I hate lotion that is thick, this stuff is the opposite, so it’s amazing! Bought with Birchbox points, I haven’t seen it in stores like Ulta yet.
Wanaque, NJ
Feels really nice and lightweight, it definitely is hydrating and lasts! The gel dries quickly so you can put your makeup on after without waiting for too long. It feels cool and has no scent, which is perfect! I'd recommend it if you like quick drying hydration.
Hayesville , NC
I purchased this full size product from birch box.
It is a nice face cream. It has kind of a medicine smell but that doesn't bother me too much. It is a little sticky until it dries but once it dries it is smooth as silk.
I use this product under my make up or cc cream.
The packaging is fine. It comes in a glass container that can be repurposed. There are cheaper products that work just as good but I would recommend this product.
I purchased this full size product from birch box.
I use this product under my make up or cc cream.
I first tried this product after receiving a sample in a birch box, but have chosen to purchase a full-size on my own. I love that this product brightens so well, but still sits nicely under makeup. Most vitamin c products that I have tried pill up under foundation, but this gel stays nice and smooth no matter what you layer on top.
Reading Sta, PA
This feels so nice on my skin! It adds moisture to my face without making it feel oily and leaves my face feeling soft.
Got this in a birchbox and I love it! It's so light weight and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky but hydrates your skin so much. Little pricey but worth it. Used this overnight on my face after I had just started to peel from sunburn and it completely stopped my skin from peeling.
I received this in my birchbox this month, and I love it. I was suprised on how well it worked. I followed the direction on the tube and it made my skin soft instantly. It does give your skin a boost. I wish i could afford to buy the normal size.
Pickerington, OH
Really love Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing hydrating gel. I have combination skin and it works great even in my troublesome tzone. Moisturises and soaks right in immediately, feels cool and refreshing too. And leaves no greasy residue behind which is really important for us ladies that have oily and combinationskin! Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Longmont, CO
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I was very disappointed with it. The ingredients are just...ick. It has a lot of silicones and preservatives. Also, the kind of vitamin c it has is an ester called ascorbyl palmitate which is really bad for your skin if you wear it during the day. It reacts with sunlight even if you are wearing sunscreen and creates free radicals in your skin - the opposite of what it's supposed to do. A big no for me on this one.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I am a new fan to this Marcelle Hydra-C 24 H Energizing Hydrating Gel. It really lives up to its name. Its extremely lightweight & hydrating. I would wear it under my make up & it helped take away any flakiness that I was having trouble with & my foundation went on flawless!! I had tried a sample from a beauty subscription box and ( a little goes a long way, so it lasts awhile! For it being a sample ) I highly!! Recommend this item! Its like vitamins for your face! I ran out sadly but will definitely be repurchasing and continue to use this magic Gel.