BY MARCELLE

Perk up and protect with this lightweight gel moisturizer. With green tea, cucumber extracts, and vitamins C and E, it nourishes and hydrates skin while guarding against pollutants and stressors. This formula glides on with a cooling sensation, soothing skin as it gets to work. see more...

• Just got a sample of this in my birchbox.. is this good for oily sk...3 Answers
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I am a new fan to this Marcelle Hydra-C 24 H Energizing Hydrating Gel. It really lives up to its name. Its extremely lightweight & hydrating. I would wear it under my make up & it helped take away any flakiness that I was having trouble with & my foundation went on flawless!! I had tried a sample from a beauty subscription box and ( a little goes a long way, so it lasts awhile! For it being a sample ) I highly!! Recommend this item! Its like vitamins for your face! I ran out sadly but will definitely be repurchasing and continue to use this magic Gel.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
This product hydra C 24 hour energizing hydrating gel from Marcelle is a great product!!! I love the fact that it is paraben free perfume free and hyper allergenic and it is made with vitamin C which is a great for anti-aging, it works excellent on my skin this product is also great to use as a primer before applying make up highly recommend this product great brand great benefits.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I was very disappointed with it. The ingredients are just...ick. It has a lot of silicones and preservatives. Also, the kind of vitamin c it has is an ester called ascorbyl palmitate which is really bad for your skin if you wear it during the day. It reacts with sunlight even if you are wearing sunscreen and creates free radicals in your skin - the opposite of what it's supposed to do. A big no for me on this one.
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Mill Creek, WA
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I fell in love with this product right away! It truly is lightweight, and it absorbs so quickly that I felt myself wanting to reapply. This feels more like a gel, but smooth like lotion. This did not leave my face feeling oily, nor did it leave my skin wanting for more moisture. 'Fresh' is really the only way I can describe the feeling of it on your skin. I didn't notice any scent to this moisturizer. This will be purchased the next time I need moisturizer!
mandi b.
mandi b.
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I originally sampled this product in my February birchbox this year and to my surprise it really does what it says. When you first wake up, you wash your face and smooth on a light layer to wake your face up. It snaps you into today, quite literally. Apply a light moisturizer over top of it and you are ready for makeup or just go with it naturally. The price is a bit steep, but I think it's worth it simply for the fact that it actually does the job it intends to do. Will definitely consider purchasing a full sized version for myself.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I recieved this product in ny Birchbox subscription and I was excited because I am a moisturizer junkie! I prefer a light weight moisturizer during the day that I can put underneath my makeup and that wont irritate or breakout my skin. THIS IS AMAZING. It smells great, it feels amazing and cooling on your skin, its great to prep and moisturize your skin in the morning and to put under your primer before you start your makeup routine! I'm definitely buying a big bottle because I've fell in love.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I received this item in my Birchbox as a sample. I'll be honest, I don't generally use this type of product for my face, so I don't really know if it worked. And in my opinion, if I can't tell it did anything after never having used it, it didn't really do anything. I gave it two stars because it was very lightweight and provided a nice little tingle (which I'm thinking may be hydrating my skin.)I wouldn't buy it though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Really love Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing hydrating gel. I have combination skin and it works great even in my troublesome tzone. Moisturises and soaks right in immediately, feels cool and refreshing too. And leaves no greasy residue behind which is really important for us ladies that have oily and combinationskin! Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I got it in a beauty box last month and I'm in love. It definitely did not disappoint me. It's incredibly hydrating and feels amazing on your skin. It's a little expensive but worth the money for a full size I promise that. It does it's job for sure and I'll be buying a full size when my sample runs out. Love love love this.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Lewis Center, OH
Review for: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel
I received a sample of this and I was very excited to give it a try, since this seemed like the perfect product for hydration without being too occlusive. I used it every morning until my sample ran out, and I can't really tell a difference in my skin. It didn't give me any adverse reactions, but it just didn't seem to do what it claimed.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Palmdale, CA
Just got a sample of this in my birchbox.. is this good for oily skin?