Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverMarcelle
Gentle Eye Makeup Remover For Sensitive Eyes

Marcelle Gentle Eye Makeup Remover For Sensitive Eyes

by Marcelle

We're suckers for long-lasting makeup: We're talking smudge-proof, budge-proof, and waterproof. But when it comes to taking it all off, we don't want it to put up a fight. Highly effective yet soothingly gentle, this advanced makeup remover whisks away all traces of mascara, shadow, and lipstick, no matter how durable the formulas. It even goes one step further to diminish dark circles and undereye puffiness using cucumber and green tea. Ideal for even contact lens wearers, this hypoallergenic

I would like to know if this product is removed after using it?
I am looking for a sensitive makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and it gets irritated easily. Will this irritate my skin/eyes?
Any idea of it removes brow make up?
Start your review of Marcelle Gentle Eye Makeup Remover For Sensitive Eyes!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmella L.
San Diego, CA
I first started using this because it was recommended to me by 2 different people who struggle with acne. They said it worked extremely well for clearing up your skin and making it very smooth, just like a nice brand face wash would do. When I first started using this, I broke out, and I was really confused because my skin isn't super sensitive. I used it 2 times a day, when I woke up, and before bed. I asked my friends if they had this problem as well, and they said they did at the beginning. It really makes sense though. The water is cleaning out the pores, so acne will erupt for about the first week or 2 of use. After consistently using it, even after breaking out, my skin looks AMAZING. If you are looking for something that clears your face up in just a few days use, I do not recommend. But if you stick to the routine of using this every day, there will be amazing results. I rated this 4 stars because a lot of people are looking for something that will help super quick, but this takes a little bit of time and commitment. TRUST THE PROCESS!!
Alicia T.
Berkeley, CA
This is by far my favorite eye makeup remover I've ever used. I used to swear by the Neutrogena makeup wipes because they're quite gentle and don't require super rough scrubbing - the Marcelle liquid is even better. And it's so gentle on my sensitive skin, and even leaves the skin around my eyes feeling softer after using. Added bonus, one bottle goes a long way, so the seemingly higher price tag is totally worth it.
Jack R.
Bothell, WA
THIS IS A GODSEND. I am not exaggerating when I saw it's the best makeup remover I've ever used. It actually removes makeup quickly and efficiently. I will not use any other makeup remover ever again, honestly. It doesn't dry out your skin, either, which is a huge plus! You do need to wash your face afterwards, obviously, because the remover is oil-based.
Vania G.
This did a really good job of removing all of my makeup (I don't use full coverage foundation or waterproof mascara, so I can't speak to its removing power of those). It did sting the eyes once or twice, but it removed everything nicely without any tugging or pulling, but also didn't leave an oily residue. It's supposed to "diminish dark circles," but I didn't see any of that happen, so don't hang your hat on that claim.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
This works perfectly!! A little goes a long way with this. Applied a quarter size spot on a round cotton makeup removed and was enough to remove all the makeup in one use.
Laura P.
Coventry Twp, OH
This is a perfectly fine dual-phase eye makeup cleanser. It does a decent job removing stubborn eye makeup, but it tends to leave makeup smears behind.
amanda H.
chinook, WA
Love this brand and product. Very gentle on my skin and never any break outs!
Love this brand and product. Very gentle on my skin and never any break outs!
Laura V.
Cary, NC
I'm usually a Clinique girl but I really really like this makeup remover. It is pretty effective and does a good job with tough water proof mascara. It's extremely affordable. The only problem is you have are to use a little more than other makeup removers, so it doesn't last as long.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
I really like this eye makeup remover. It takes a few dabs and swipes with a tissue but it really does remove the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup and does not irritate my eyes.
Karen S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my absolute FAVORITE makeup remover product. My eyes are really sensitive to other products and this is a godsend! It works quickly and easily gets off even my most stubborn mascara. I use Q-Tips to help remove my eyeliner and it makes quick work of the job! I notice a huge difference when comparing with normal makeup wipes. I would 100% recommend!