Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 7.2 Gram

by Marcelle

This pigment-infused pressed powder is perfect for setting your makeup. Apply after your Flawless foundation and concealer. The double-sided sponge can be used to build your coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 7.2 Gram!
Calgary, AB
I appreciate that this brand does not test on animals. I am currently looking to switch to another brand that does not have talc in it, but if that does not bother you, then this is an awesome translucent powder.
Victoria, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this the other day after putting on my makeup and realizing I looked like a sweaty mess, hoping that this would help me. Omg. It's a complete game changer. I wear it even on days I don't do anything else for my face. It soaks up all the oil and sweat my skin is prone to and gives me an absolutely flawless finish. I am so impressed.
cambridge, ON
i use this when i run out of my mac setting powder and i think it does a great job. it doesn’t make your face look super caked which is a problem i have with a lot of the powders i’ve tried in the past. this is a cheap drugstore solution when you’re not ready to spend a lot of money on the mac mineralized skin finish.
I have this Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder and i am a fan already. Its not cakey, easy to apply, dab it on a face or use a brush then smoothen you face and you will not notice that you aplly it because its smoothen my dry skin, i highly recommend it.
Windsor, ON
I use this overtop of my foundation sometimes, and I'm very happy with it. It's a nice finishing touch for me - leaves me feeling smooth all across and helps cover up just the last bit of red to give me an all over foundation that I love.
Dartmouth, NS
Surprisingly lovely powder.  Stays all day and provides a nice, light flawless coverage.  It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product, but I liked it enough that I will probably buy again.
Glace Bay, NS
Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 7.2 Gram uploaded by Lex D.
Amazing pressed powder. A little pricey for a powder from the drugstore but sets my makeup well, even foundations that perform poorly look better with this pressed powder over it. Will be repurchasing when I finally run out of this product. Note: I do apply this with a fluffy brush instead of the puff it comes with but the puff it comes with is incredibly soft and is handily stored in a compartment under the pressed powder so that it’s not constantly in the makeup. Wonderful packaging design.
Strathroy, ON
Very nice pressed powder. It applies nicely to my skin without drying it out too much. It absorbs to my foundation well and leaves a flawless finish on my skin. It is affordable- i usually get mine at shoppers but i haven’t found it anywhere else yet near me. I do wish there was a translucent shade!! Would recommend for taking on the go
Burlington , ON
Marcelle products are pretty high quality when compare to the mass brands like cover girl etc. The price point is similar and I feel like the Marcelle foundations & powders are fantastic. I used this a setting powder and I really love it. It doesn’t break out my acne prone skin and I feel like it’d be good for all skin types.
stoney creek
This pressed powder works really nicely on my skin it makes it more mad because I have Oily skin so when I put this on it looks amazing it also goes really well with my skin tone and it blends in nicely with my foundation and it’s affordable I definitely recommend this

Looking for your answer?