MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMarcelle
Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 72 Gram

Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 7.2 Gram

by Marcelle

This pigment-infused pressed powder is perfect for setting your makeup. Apply after your Flawless foundation and concealer. The double-sided sponge can be used to build your coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 7.2 Gram!
Ineke H.
Ingersoll
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Nice powder that doesn’t get caked throughout the day. There is a powder puff included so you don’t need to carry a powder brush. Good quality case that doesn’t fall apart.
Kristen L.
Calgary, AB
I appreciate that this brand does not test on animals. I am currently looking to switch to another brand that does not have talc in it, but if that does not bother you, then this is an awesome translucent powder.
RoseMary F.
Montréal, QC
Love this product .Setting powder for makeup .Try it .You will be happy you did.It cost $20.00 in Montreal Canada.
Terrisa L.
It’s a really nice powder, it helps keep my foundation matte, and doesn’t irritate my skin
Ashley H.
St. Thomas
This is a light finishing powder, it absorbs a relative amount of oil with a matte finish but it does require more then one application if you get oily throughout the day
Jackalyn D.
Hamilton, ON
Marcelle Flawless Pressed Powder, Ivory, 7.2 Gram uploaded by Jackalyn D.
I first cover my face with my The liquid cover up by marcelle , the I finish up the look by using a powder 👌
Courtney L.
Victoria, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this the other day after putting on my makeup and realizing I looked like a sweaty mess, hoping that this would help me. Omg. It's a complete game changer. I wear it even on days I don't do anything else for my face. It soaks up all the oil and sweat my skin is prone to and gives me an absolutely flawless finish. I am so impressed.
Hayley V.
Maple Ridge, BC
I prefer the loose setting powder but this one works well if you need extra coverage
Aurora M.
Etobicoke, ON
I use this overtop of my foundation sometimes, and I'm very happy with it. It's a nice finishing touch for me - leaves me feeling smooth all across and helps cover up just the last bit of red to give me an all over foundation that I love.
Melanie E.
Toronto, ON
I use the loose version of this powder but I absolutely love it. It’s very affordable and provides a flawless matte finish while also setting my liquid foundation. It’s my go to setting powder and I’m constantly replacing it.

Looking for your answer?