BY MARCELLE

This pigment-infused pressed powder is perfect for setting your makeup. Apply after your Flawless foundation and concealer. The double-sided sponge can be used to build your coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin P.
Strathroy, ON
Very nice pressed powder. It applies nicely to my skin without drying it out too much. It absorbs to my foundation well and leaves a flawless finish on my skin. It is affordable- i usually get mine at shoppers but i haven’t found it anywhere else yet near me. I do wish there was a translucent shade!! Would recommend for taking on the go
Alycia M.
Calgary
This has awesome coverage I tried it a few years ago, I have continued to buy it a few times when I am able to find it in a store , definitely one of my top picks !
Rebecca P.
Love using this for full coverage finishing powder. Whenever I need my foundation to stay put and still have even full coverage I reach for this.
Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
average product. Didn’t lasts all day long, needed to reapply in the middle of the day. Affordable! Matte finish
brandy s.
Saint John, NB
It’s not my favourite but I will wear it. I find it can make my makeup go cakey. It’s matte.