Marcelle
Flawless Luminous Foundation, Natural Beige, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 091 fl oz

by Marcelle

Reveal a flawless, radiant complexion! Light-infused foundation with skin-fusion technology. Smooth over face and blend outwards. Use a damp sponge or dense brush to obtain more coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Flawless Luminous Foundation, Natural Beige, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 0.91 fl oz!
Wendy E.
If light infused means tons of tiny sparkles, then I guess that is what it's meant to be... But not for me! Super "luminous" because of that. I was able dull the shine with some powder but now when I look at my face up close a few hours later, I see tons of silver sparkles... Too bad because the colour was a good match. I may add a small pump in with other foundations and see if it's still really sparkly.

Looking for your answer?