Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#172 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
claire e.
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC

This face powder gives a beautiful finish to the skin. it is like a velvety finish that is so natural. it keeps me matte for a good time. the value is so good because u get a lot of powder . highly recommand
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Canada

I love this setting powder! every time i use it it stays my makeup all day and gives a matte finish. It looks pink but it is translucent when you put it on your face, i recommend it and it is not expensive
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Gander, NL

I LOVE this powder! It locks my look in place and provides a beautiful matte complexion. It has great coverage and doesn't make my face feel right and dry like other products!!! Loveeee!!!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec

Love this loose powder, the packaging is great and is not messy. The powder is good for setting makeup, mattifying makeup and baking. The pink undertones are invisible once applied.
Malika S.
Malika S.

Although it gets the job done, the color choices make it anything BUT translucent. The formula is good but the pink hue makes your face look bruised and cakey! Not a good purchase.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
CALGARY, CA-AB, AB

Love this powder. Not drying and sets foundation well. Only problem is for vwry fair skin this powder is not completely translucent and will add some color
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.

LOVE IT! There is so much product and it's so cheap! It says it's translucent, but I'd say there's a tiny bit of a light tint to it.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, Ontario

Not really a fan with this product. It does help to set up my foundation but it doesn't stay long. Its really light and patchy!
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.

I really like this face powder, it covers really well too depending on the brush I'm using.
Katie C.
Katie C.

I am in love with this powder! It doesn't feel heavy and leaves your skin silky soft!
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal

Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

What's the cost of this powder?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.

During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta

I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.

What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.

Join Now