BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Camée T.
Rouyn-Noranda, QC
Love this product ! It keeps my oily skin matte all day and leaves an incredible finish. One problem is that it's not completely translucent so on my very pale skin it looks a bit orange. It is not too bad when matched with the right foundation or else it gets patchy on the skin. For the price , I think it's a great product for a loose powder.
Katherine M.
St. John's, NL
Probably my most staple product, maybe not my favourite- but my most reliable and frequently purchased. This powder is about $15 at most drugstores, much cheaper than Laura Mercier and other Sephora face powders. It lasts forever, one will last me about 6 months with every day use. It's great for setting your foundation, but also awesome for wearing no makeup, especially oily skin. Would highly recommend.
Lesley T.
The best face powder I've ever used (including high end ones)! This sets my foundation & concealer flawlessly. I've definitely noticed an increase in the longevity of my base makeup with this powder. There is no white cast to it like some of the translucent powders I've tried. The amount of product you get for the price is also amazing, and the best part is, you can most likely find it at your local drugstore!
narjis r.
Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Rachel C.
Toronto, ON
I ran out of powder, and I've forgotten how expensive some translucent powders could get! My skin is dry, so a little goes a long way for me.  There was also a special promotion where it came with a lip gloss so that was definitely a plus. I decided that I wanted something affordable so I opted for a drugstore brand. I think this product is great for the price that you pay.
Belle L.
Vancouver, BC
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this powder. It gets rid of my shine from my oily skin and it never cakes up after hours of wear. It's super light weight and has such a nice finish. What I love most about this is that it doesn't break me out. LOVE.
Lesleigh A.
Windsor
This powder is a great value for the price! You get a huge tub, which has a sifter, for less than half the price of Laura Mecier Translucent Setting Powder! It works just as well! Great drug store dupe! I've used this powder to set and bake my face! No colour or white cast, and no powdery, cake face finish either! Helps with oil control! Would highly recommend!
Sara B.
Hamilton
I wanted to find a translucent powder that wasn't too expensive however, this is not even translucent. It changed the colour of my concealer under my eyes, making them darker and leaving me looking absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn't purchase again.
I ended up forking out the money for the Tarte translucent powder which I am SO glad I purchased!
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
I bought this because a relative had recommended it to me. I'm not sure I can give a great review because it made my face look very cakey but it is also possible I wasn't using it properly. but that would mean in the year or so since I have had it I still haven't learned. I probably will not buy it again or really recommend it to anyone.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie
LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.