Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#193 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Andersonville, NB
May 16, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Probably my most staple product, maybe not my favourite- but my most reliable and frequently purchased. This powder is about $15 at most drugstores, much cheaper than Laura Mercier and other Sephora face powders. It lasts forever, one will last me about 6 months with every day use. It's great for setting your foundation, but also awesome for wearing no makeup, especially oily skin. Would highly recommend.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Toronto, ON
April 12, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I ran out of powder, and I've forgotten how expensive some translucent powders could get! My skin is dry, so a little goes a long way for me.  There was also a special promotion where it came with a lip gloss so that was definitely a plus. I decided that I wanted something affordable so I opted for a drugstore brand. I think this product is great for the price that you pay.
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
June 7, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I bought this because a relative had recommended it to me. I'm not sure I can give a great review because it made my face look very cakey but it is also possible I wasn't using it properly. but that would mean in the year or so since I have had it I still haven't learned. I probably will not buy it again or really recommend it to anyone.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie
March 24, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
May 5, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Love this stuff, it helps my foundation stay on and avoid getting oily. The only downfall is that it has a bit of tone to it, so it alters the shade of my foundation a bit. But since the tone is close to my natural color I can make it work. Also the price is very reasonable !
narjis r.
narjis r.
April 18, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
April 10, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
You guys!!!! i love this setting powder, i have it since last year and the bottle is still full!! i use it after applying my makeup to set it and it makes it stay in place for hours!! it has a matte effect, i love it so much i recommend it!
Jordyn K.
Jordyn K.
April 18, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
This powder is amazing! Not only is it hypoallergenic but it keeps my face matte all day. And for only $15 you get 70g like you are defiantly getting your money's worth on this product. It's super light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is always a bonus
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
March 24, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Marcelle Face Powder this is my third one, I love this stuff, I use it to bake my face or use it to keep my makeup in place all day, gives my face a matte finish, would deff buy again as this is my third one haha!
Malika S.
Malika S.
May 3, 2017, 4:10 a.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Although it gets the job done, the color choices make it anything BUT translucent. The formula is good but the pink hue makes your face look bruised and cakey! Not a good purchase.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
What's the cost of this powder?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.