BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
Hamilton
I wanted to find a translucent powder that wasn't too expensive however, this is not even translucent. It changed the colour of my concealer under my eyes, making them darker and leaving me looking absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn't purchase again.
I ended up forking out the money for the Tarte translucent powder which I am SO glad I purchased!
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
I bought this because a relative had recommended it to me. I'm not sure I can give a great review because it made my face look very cakey but it is also possible I wasn't using it properly. but that would mean in the year or so since I have had it I still haven't learned. I probably will not buy it again or really recommend it to anyone.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie
LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Christine P.
Christine P.
This is a lovely powder! It's truly translucent and so lightweight but also sets foundation and concealer beautifully. The container is quite large so you get a lot even though the price is drugstore. The biggest bonus is that this brand is cruelty free. Have been using this for years and will continue to.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Edmonton
I've used this translucent face powder by Marcelle ever since I started using foundation. It's a perfect finishing powder for all your face needs. I recommend to try it out because you won't be disappointed it doesn't show on the face and it's perfect for night flash photography.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Love this stuff, it helps my foundation stay on and avoid getting oily. The only downfall is that it has a bit of tone to it, so it alters the shade of my foundation a bit. But since the tone is close to my natural color I can make it work. Also the price is very reasonable !
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Especially during the summer, I love this powder for finishing my look. It keeps everything in place while also smoothing out my skin tone with the subtle color in the powder. It has a slight shimmer to it as well which I really like and it makes me look glowing. Definitely would recommend.
narjis r.
narjis r.
Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Jordyn K.
Jordyn K.
This powder is amazing! Not only is it hypoallergenic but it keeps my face matte all day. And for only $15 you get 70g like you are defiantly getting your money's worth on this product. It's super light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is always a bonus
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
Marcelle Face Powder this is my third one, I love this stuff, I use it to bake my face or use it to keep my makeup in place all day, gives my face a matte finish, would deff buy again as this is my third one haha!
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?