BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I bought this because a relative had recommended it to me. I'm not sure I can give a great review because it made my face look very cakey but it is also possible I wasn't using it properly. but that would mean in the year or so since I have had it I still haven't learned. I probably will not buy it again or really recommend it to anyone.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Robin C.
Robin C.
Edmonton
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I've used this translucent face powder by Marcelle ever since I started using foundation. It's a perfect finishing powder for all your face needs. I recommend to try it out because you won't be disappointed it doesn't show on the face and it's perfect for night flash photography.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Love this stuff, it helps my foundation stay on and avoid getting oily. The only downfall is that it has a bit of tone to it, so it alters the shade of my foundation a bit. But since the tone is close to my natural color I can make it work. Also the price is very reasonable !
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Especially during the summer, I love this powder for finishing my look. It keeps everything in place while also smoothing out my skin tone with the subtle color in the powder. It has a slight shimmer to it as well which I really like and it makes me look glowing. Definitely would recommend.
narjis r.
narjis r.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Jordyn K.
Jordyn K.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
This powder is amazing! Not only is it hypoallergenic but it keeps my face matte all day. And for only $15 you get 70g like you are defiantly getting your money's worth on this product. It's super light weight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is always a bonus
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Marcelle Face Powder this is my third one, I love this stuff, I use it to bake my face or use it to keep my makeup in place all day, gives my face a matte finish, would deff buy again as this is my third one haha!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
This has been a go to staple of mine for quite some time now. I found it while searching the isles of shoppers with my friend looking for a loose setting powder. Although it says translucent, this powder still provides a decent amount of coverage. I am completely OBSESSED! I just recently bought a new one after not having it for a couple months. I was trying to use up other powders that I have before I purchased a new one. Let me tell you I MISSED THE CRUD OUT OF THIS POWDER. It makes your skin look flawless and sets your face makeup without any issues. I don't know why more people do not talk about this? You get a massive amount of product and it is only $10? Like uhm YES PLEASE! I would 600% recommend you try this out if you haven't already. They also offer a translucent medium for those with darker complexions. Love love LOVE!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Coquitlam
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
This is such a drug store gem! I have been using this setting powder for several years now, and will continue to use it! You get sooooo much product for $15, this powder is truly a steal.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
What's the cost of this powder?