BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Samantha F.
As the other reviews said it is very drying. I like to use it over a water or serum based foundation. I will always prefer cover girls face powder over this. It has a very matte finish. I find that it is also a bit too orange toned.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie
LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Christine P.
This is a lovely powder! It's truly translucent and so lightweight but also sets foundation and concealer beautifully. The container is quite large so you get a lot even though the price is drugstore. The biggest bonus is that this brand is cruelty free. Have been using this for years and will continue to.
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I didn't care for this when I first bought it but as the has gone buy I've come to swear by it! Gives great coverage and good oil control. Has a slight tint to it which gives a beautiful glow and healthy look to your akin. Really really recommend and its super affordable for such a large container
Robin C.
Edmonton
I've used this translucent face powder by Marcelle ever since I started using foundation. It's a perfect finishing powder for all your face needs. I recommend to try it out because you won't be disappointed it doesn't show on the face and it's perfect for night flash photography.
Sally E.
I love this face powder!! Honestly it's one of the best I've used and it lasts for sooo long. I highly recommend it and it's not too expensive, very good for baking and setting foundation. I believe you could also find at any drug store.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Especially during the summer, I love this powder for finishing my look. It keeps everything in place while also smoothing out my skin tone with the subtle color in the powder. It has a slight shimmer to it as well which I really like and it makes me look glowing. Definitely would recommend.
Brooke T.
Love this stuff, it helps my foundation stay on and avoid getting oily. The only downfall is that it has a bit of tone to it, so it alters the shade of my foundation a bit. But since the tone is close to my natural color I can make it work. Also the price is very reasonable !
Erin P.
London, ON
Marcelle Face Powder this is my third one, I love this stuff, I use it to bake my face or use it to keep my makeup in place all day, gives my face a matte finish, would deff buy again as this is my third one haha!
Shilo K.
Love this powder. Doesn't go on cakey or powedery and it holds makeup on very well. The only issue I have is it isn't 100% translucent but luckily it is pretty much my skin colour so all in all I really do love this.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
St. John’s, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.