BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Lesleigh A.
Windsor
This powder is a great value for the price! You get a huge tub, which has a sifter, for less than half the price of Laura Mecier Translucent Setting Powder! It works just as well! Great drug store dupe! I've used this powder to set and bake my face! No colour or white cast, and no powdery, cake face finish either! Helps with oil control! Would highly recommend!
Sara B.
Hamilton
I wanted to find a translucent powder that wasn't too expensive however, this is not even translucent. It changed the colour of my concealer under my eyes, making them darker and leaving me looking absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn't purchase again.
I ended up forking out the money for the Tarte translucent powder which I am SO glad I purchased!
Samantha F.
As the other reviews said it is very drying. I like to use it over a water or serum based foundation. I will always prefer cover girls face powder over this. It has a very matte finish. I find that it is also a bit too orange toned.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie
LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Christine P.
This is a lovely powder! It's truly translucent and so lightweight but also sets foundation and concealer beautifully. The container is quite large so you get a lot even though the price is drugstore. The biggest bonus is that this brand is cruelty free. Have been using this for years and will continue to.
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I didn't care for this when I first bought it but as the has gone buy I've come to swear by it! Gives great coverage and good oil control. Has a slight tint to it which gives a beautiful glow and healthy look to your akin. Really really recommend and its super affordable for such a large container
hassinamkd m.
When my skin get more tanned I like to use this powder but in winter I feel like this powder just doesn’t match with my skin tone! Even if it’s a translucide powder it gives me a weird look. However, I think it blend correctly and that it could be perfect for someone woth a more tanned skin!
Teanna L.
Delta, BC
I️ truly love this translucent powder. I️t sets my under eyes concealer and foundation so well and I️ find I️t very rarely causes any creasing. It’s easy to apply, and definitely a better option if you are looking for something a bit more affordable compared to more high end makeup brands
Robin C.
Edmonton
I've used this translucent face powder by Marcelle ever since I started using foundation. It's a perfect finishing powder for all your face needs. I recommend to try it out because you won't be disappointed it doesn't show on the face and it's perfect for night flash photography.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
Love my marcelle face powder I use it almost daily when doing my makeup because I use to after my concealer to set my under eyes and the rest of my face! It works beautifully and blends out very nice! I definitely recommend
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
St, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.