Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#173 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Gander, NL

I LOVE this powder! It locks my look in place and provides a beautiful matte complexion. It has great coverage and doesn't make my face feel right and dry like other products!!! Loveeee!!!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec

Love this loose powder, the packaging is great and is not messy. The powder is good for setting makeup, mattifying makeup and baking. The pink undertones are invisible once applied.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
CALGARY, CA-AB, AB

Love this powder. Not drying and sets foundation well. Only problem is for vwry fair skin this powder is not completely translucent and will add some color
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.

LOVE IT! There is so much product and it's so cheap! It says it's translucent, but I'd say there's a tiny bit of a light tint to it.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, Ontario

Not really a fan with this product. It does help to set up my foundation but it doesn't stay long. Its really light and patchy!
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.

I really like this face powder, it covers really well too depending on the brush I'm using.
Katie C.
Katie C.

I am in love with this powder! It doesn't feel heavy and leaves your skin silky soft!
Marianne L.
Marianne L.

3 words : best powder ever 👌👌👌
honestly, can't get enough of it . go buy it. now
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bolton, Ontario

Love this face powder. I was a little hesitant to purchase but loved it the first time I used it to the second I washed it off. It goes on nicely, sits nicely and keeps my oily skin looking matte for hours. Bonus is that for the reasonable price of this, the powder is probably going to last me loongg time because you don't need much. I would recommend this face powder for all skin types!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

As the other reviews said it is very drying. I like to use it over a water or serum based foundation. I will always prefer cover girls face powder over this. It has a very matte finish. I find that it is also a bit too orange toned.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal

Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

What's the cost of this powder?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta

I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.

What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, Iowa

Is this powder colorless ?

Join Now