Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#236 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (16)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Southampton, ON

I love this setting powder. I apply it with a damp beauty blender to set my foundation. It leaves a matte finish, and it's great for my oily skin. I do wish it was a bit more translucent in colour though. However I would repurchase.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bolton, Ontario

Love this face powder. I was a little hesitant to purchase but loved it the first time I used it to the second I washed it off. It goes on nicely, sits nicely and keeps my oily skin looking matte for hours. Bonus is that for the reasonable price of this, the powder is probably going to last me loongg time because you don't need much. I would recommend this face powder for all skin types!!
mindy c.
mindy c.

This product is great!
I use it to set my undereye area; if you use too much it can be a tad bit too drying under the eye area.
Doesn't leave a cast under the eye.
Powder is smooth and transparent despite the tint to it.
Hajar K.
Hajar K.
Oakville,Ontario

It's a good setting powder with a matte finish but it's a bit drying. You need a tiny amount. I would recommend it for oily face. I love that it makes your face makeup last for so long.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

As the other reviews said it is very drying. I like to use it over a water or serum based foundation. I will always prefer cover girls face powder over this. It has a very matte finish. I find that it is also a bit too orange toned.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
yorktown, VA

I love this Marcelle face powder! It's very comparable to bare essentials or bare minerals but the value seems to be better. The container is much larger for the price. I definitely recommend this product!!
M F.
M F.

Very great setting powder , I have to admit after having tried a few from other brands of setting powder that did not satisfy me at all due to the thickness or weird results I'd end up with with other powders ; this one gets the job done very well . It's light , the texture is smooth and it sets quite nicely on the skin especially if you have oily skin like mine , ( recommend for all skin types ) . I bought it at my local drugstore for 20$ which is not bad . If you browse online you can find it a few buck cheaper but definitely recommend trying this product !
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal

Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

What's the cost of this powder?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta

I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.

What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA

Is this powder colorless ?

Join Now