Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#193 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
claire e.
claire e.
pointe claire, QC
This face powder gives a beautiful finish to the skin. it is like a velvety finish that is so natural. it keeps me matte for a good time. the value is so good because u get a lot of powder . highly recommand
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Canada
I love this setting powder! every time i use it it stays my makeup all day and gives a matte finish. It looks pink but it is translucent when you put it on your face, i recommend it and it is not expensive
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
Nov. 29, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Love this loose powder, the packaging is great and is not messy. The powder is good for setting makeup, mattifying makeup and baking. The pink undertones are invisible once applied.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Aug. 22, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Not really a fan with this product. It does help to set up my foundation but it doesn't stay long. Its really light and patchy!
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.
I really like this face powder, it covers really well too depending on the brush I'm using.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I am in love with this powder! It doesn't feel heavy and leaves your skin silky soft!
Marianne L.
Marianne L.
3 words : best powder ever 👌👌👌
honestly, can't get enough of it . go buy it. now
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bolton, Ontario
Feb. 13, 2017, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Love this face powder. I was a little hesitant to purchase but loved it the first time I used it to the second I washed it off. It goes on nicely, sits nicely and keeps my oily skin looking matte for hours. Bonus is that for the reasonable price of this, the powder is probably going to last me loongg time because you don't need much. I would recommend this face powder for all skin types!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
Feb. 20, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
This is one of my must have items in my makeup collection and I continue to repurchase, which speaks volumes. The silky smooth texture is almost luxurious and it's so fine that you use more than you need. The powder Keeps my t-zone from looking oily for the entire day, and when I freshen up with a few dabs in the afternoon it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry!! I highly recommend this powder and honesty it lasts forever!!
Camée T.
Camée T.
Rouyn-Noranda, QC
Feb. 20, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Love this product ! It keeps my oily skin matte all day and leaves an incredible finish. One problem is that it's not completely translucent so on my very pale skin it looks a bit orange. It is not too bad when matched with the right foundation or else it gets patchy on the skin. For the price , I think it's a great product for a loose powder.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
What's the cost of this powder?