Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#236 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (17)
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Canada

I love this setting powder! every time i use it it stays my makeup all day and gives a matte finish. It looks pink but it is translucent when you put it on your face, i recommend it and it is not expensive
Emma R.
Emma R.
Montreal

Love this loose powder, the packaging is great and is not messy. The powder is good for setting makeup, mattifying makeup and baking. The pink undertones are invisible once applied.
Chiamaka N.
Chiamaka N.

This stuff is great! I usually have a problem with powders leaving a whitecast on my face especially since I'm dark. Is has a beautiful finish and it helps my makeup stay in place
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME

This stuff is so amazing!!! It's light and seamless! I use it for days to run to the store and sometimes I put it over my cc cream!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, Ontario

Not really a fan with this product. It does help to set up my foundation but it doesn't stay long. Its really light and patchy!
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.

I really like this face powder, it covers really well too depending on the brush I'm using.
Katie C.
Katie C.

I am in love with this powder! It doesn't feel heavy and leaves your skin silky soft!
Marianne L.
Marianne L.

3 words : best powder ever 👌👌👌
honestly, can't get enough of it . go buy it. now
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Bolton, Ontario

Love this face powder. I was a little hesitant to purchase but loved it the first time I used it to the second I washed it off. It goes on nicely, sits nicely and keeps my oily skin looking matte for hours. Bonus is that for the reasonable price of this, the powder is probably going to last me loongg time because you don't need much. I would recommend this face powder for all skin types!!
Fannie S.
Fannie S.
Kingston, Ontario

I absolutely love this transluscent powder! I use it to set my foundation or bb cream and it also makes my face less shiny. The fact that it is transluscent is great because you can use it over any shade of foundation you might go trough the year. It doesn't block my pores and I don't break out after wearing it for a long time.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal

Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

What's the cost of this powder?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta

I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.

What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA

Is this powder colorless ?

Join Now