BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Caitlyn N.
Miramichi, NB
Love this face powder! I use it to set my foundation and its so light and lasts all day. It's also hypo-allergenic which is great. It's does a really great job mattifying and evening skin tone while looking natural. Marcelle Face Powder
Emilie L.
SAINT-GILLES , QC
 love this powder. It works very well for someone like myself with oily skin because it keeps everything under control for almost the entire day! I like how it didn't leave my face cakey and looking like I threw on tons of powder either!  It's great for setting liquid foundation and is an amazing value for the amount you get. It costs about $15 in Canada in the drugstore. It's translucent, and your makeup doesn't budge! I have used this every day for more than 6 months and I still have a ton left. I have very sensitive skin, and this has no scent and is hypoallergenic. Amazing powder from the drugstore and highly recommend to anyone with any skin type! Marcelle Face Powder
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
This is one of my must have items in my makeup collection and I continue to repurchase, which speaks volumes. The silky smooth texture is almost luxurious and it's so fine that you use more than you need. The powder Keeps my t-zone from looking oily for the entire day, and when I freshen up with a few dabs in the afternoon it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry!! I highly recommend this powder and honesty it lasts forever!!
Camée T.
Rouyn-Noranda, QC
Love this product ! It keeps my oily skin matte all day and leaves an incredible finish. One problem is that it's not completely translucent so on my very pale skin it looks a bit orange. It is not too bad when matched with the right foundation or else it gets patchy on the skin. For the price , I think it's a great product for a loose powder.
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
I haven't tried much other powders that are super awesome so I really don't have much to go on. But I changed up how I used this; I used to use a brush to use this and it cling to my peach fuzz. I took a damp sponge and pressed a thin layer over my concealer and it turned out to be better than ever to make my makeup feel and look a little better. I will say tho it does leave a little bit of a cast. So I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone who has medium skin tone or darker.
Shontal J.
Riverview , NB
I've been using this setting powder for about 2 months now. It can can be a little drying, although it does help your makeup stay in place all day. It's a good priced product and you get ALOT for the price.. but I find it's not the best for setting the under eye so there is no creasing, and it also leaves a pinkish-orange tint.
Lesley T.
The best face powder I've ever used (including high end ones)! This sets my foundation & concealer flawlessly. I've definitely noticed an increase in the longevity of my base makeup with this powder. There is no white cast to it like some of the translucent powders I've tried. The amount of product you get for the price is also amazing, and the best part is, you can most likely find it at your local drugstore!
narjis r.
Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Rachel C.
Scarborough , ON
I ran out of powder, and I've forgotten how expensive some translucent powders could get! My skin is dry, so a little goes a long way for me.  There was also a special promotion where it came with a lip gloss so that was definitely a plus. I decided that I wanted something affordable so I opted for a drugstore brand. I think this product is great for the price that you pay.
Jessie T.
Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
I love this product. the teal transparent powder fixes the makeup very well. for a restrained budget this product is as effective as luxury powders! I am very satisfied with this product . I have a skin tending oily and when I apply this powder my makeup stay all the day
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
St, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.