BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
I haven't tried much other powders that are super awesome so I really don't have much to go on. But I changed up how I used this; I used to use a brush to use this and it cling to my peach fuzz. I took a damp sponge and pressed a thin layer over my concealer and it turned out to be better than ever to make my makeup feel and look a little better. I will say tho it does leave a little bit of a cast. So I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone who has medium skin tone or darker.
M F.
Toronto, Ontario
Very great setting powder , I have to admit after having tried a few from other brands of setting powder that did not satisfy me at all due to the thickness or weird results I'd end up with with other powders ; this one gets the job done very well . It's light , the texture is smooth and it sets quite nicely on the skin especially if you have oily skin like mine , ( recommend for all skin types ) . I bought it at my local drugstore for 20$ which is not bad . If you browse online you can find it a few buck cheaper but definitely recommend trying this product !
Shontal J.
Riverview , NB
I've been using this setting powder for about 2 months now. It can can be a little drying, although it does help your makeup stay in place all day. It's a good priced product and you get ALOT for the price.. but I find it's not the best for setting the under eye so there is no creasing, and it also leaves a pinkish-orange tint.
Katherine M.
St. John's, NL
Probably my most staple product, maybe not my favourite- but my most reliable and frequently purchased. This powder is about $15 at most drugstores, much cheaper than Laura Mercier and other Sephora face powders. It lasts forever, one will last me about 6 months with every day use. It's great for setting your foundation, but also awesome for wearing no makeup, especially oily skin. Would highly recommend.
Lesley T.
The best face powder I've ever used (including high end ones)! This sets my foundation & concealer flawlessly. I've definitely noticed an increase in the longevity of my base makeup with this powder. There is no white cast to it like some of the translucent powders I've tried. The amount of product you get for the price is also amazing, and the best part is, you can most likely find it at your local drugstore!
narjis r.
Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Rachel C.
Scarborough, AK
I ran out of powder, and I've forgotten how expensive some translucent powders could get! My skin is dry, so a little goes a long way for me.  There was also a special promotion where it came with a lip gloss so that was definitely a plus. I decided that I wanted something affordable so I opted for a drugstore brand. I think this product is great for the price that you pay.
Belle L.
Vancouver, BC
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this powder. It gets rid of my shine from my oily skin and it never cakes up after hours of wear. It's super light weight and has such a nice finish. What I love most about this is that it doesn't break me out. LOVE.
Lesleigh A.
Windsor
This powder is a great value for the price! You get a huge tub, which has a sifter, for less than half the price of Laura Mecier Translucent Setting Powder! It works just as well! Great drug store dupe! I've used this powder to set and bake my face! No colour or white cast, and no powdery, cake face finish either! Helps with oil control! Would highly recommend!
Sara B.
Hamilton
I wanted to find a translucent powder that wasn't too expensive however, this is not even translucent. It changed the colour of my concealer under my eyes, making them darker and leaving me looking absolutely ridiculous. Wouldn't purchase again.
I ended up forking out the money for the Tarte translucent powder which I am SO glad I purchased!
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
St. John’s, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.