BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Emilie L.
SAINT-GILLES , QC
 love this powder. It works very well for someone like myself with oily skin because it keeps everything under control for almost the entire day! I like how it didn't leave my face cakey and looking like I threw on tons of powder either!  It's great for setting liquid foundation and is an amazing value for the amount you get. It costs about $15 in Canada in the drugstore. It's translucent, and your makeup doesn't budge! I have used this every day for more than 6 months and I still have a ton left. I have very sensitive skin, and this has no scent and is hypoallergenic. Amazing powder from the drugstore and highly recommend to anyone with any skin type! Marcelle Face Powder
Christine P.
This is a lovely powder! It's truly translucent and so lightweight but also sets foundation and concealer beautifully. The container is quite large so you get a lot even though the price is drugstore. The biggest bonus is that this brand is cruelty free. Have been using this for years and will continue to.
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I didn't care for this when I first bought it but as the has gone buy I've come to swear by it! Gives great coverage and good oil control. Has a slight tint to it which gives a beautiful glow and healthy look to your akin. Really really recommend and its super affordable for such a large container
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Especially during the summer, I love this powder for finishing my look. It keeps everything in place while also smoothing out my skin tone with the subtle color in the powder. It has a slight shimmer to it as well which I really like and it makes me look glowing. Definitely would recommend.
Laura M.
drummondville
this translucent powder has all you can wish for! it matifi and gives a smooth aperence to the skin. do not let the pore lose! I also like it for that great contribution to make-up. I Love ❤️
Brandi T.
TORONTO, ON
This powder is a great finishing powder. It is mattifying however not translucent as it is meant to be. It does give your skin a slightly more pink look. This is ok for me though especially in the winter because I have pretty fair skin.
Caitlyn N.
Miramichi, NB
Love this face powder! I use it to set my foundation and its so light and lasts all day. It's also hypo-allergenic which is great. It's does a really great job mattifying and evening skin tone while looking natural. Marcelle Face Powder
Morgan P.
I've reviewed this product before but I wanted to leave another because I love this product. I went to a concert yesterday and it was a meet and greet, soundcheck and the regular concert, so my makeup was on my skin from 10:30am on Friday to 1:30am on Saturday (15 hours!). When I got home and took my makeup off at 1:30am my skin wasn't cakey, I wasn't oily and my foundation on my chin didn't separate at all (which is a problem I have with the maybelline fit me powder) I love this product and it's such a good price for the amount of product in the container. It withstood a full day of wear, plus me dancing around at the concert, highly recommend this to everyone
Danielle J.
Hillsburgh, ON
Love this face powder. I was a little hesitant to purchase but loved it the first time I used it to the second I washed it off. It goes on nicely, sits nicely and keeps my oily skin looking matte for hours. Bonus is that for the reasonable price of this, the powder is probably going to last me loongg time because you don't need much. I would recommend this face powder for all skin types!!
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
This is one of my must have items in my makeup collection and I continue to repurchase, which speaks volumes. The silky smooth texture is almost luxurious and it's so fine that you use more than you need. The powder Keeps my t-zone from looking oily for the entire day, and when I freshen up with a few dabs in the afternoon it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry!! I highly recommend this powder and honesty it lasts forever!!
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?