BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Not really a fan with this product. It does help to set up my foundation but it doesn't stay long. Its really light and patchy!
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.
I really like this face powder, it covers really well too depending on the brush I'm using.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I am in love with this powder! It doesn't feel heavy and leaves your skin silky soft!
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
Lévis
 love this powder. It works very well for someone like myself with oily skin because it keeps everything under control for almost the entire day! I like how it didn't leave my face cakey and looking like I threw on tons of powder either!  It's great for setting liquid foundation and is an amazing value for the amount you get. It costs about $15 in Canada in the drugstore. It's translucent, and your makeup doesn't budge! I have used this every day for more than 6 months and I still have a ton left. I have very sensitive skin, and this has no scent and is hypoallergenic. Amazing powder from the drugstore and highly recommend to anyone with any skin type! Marcelle Face Powder
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Hillsburgh, ON
Love this face powder. I was a little hesitant to purchase but loved it the first time I used it to the second I washed it off. It goes on nicely, sits nicely and keeps my oily skin looking matte for hours. Bonus is that for the reasonable price of this, the powder is probably going to last me loongg time because you don't need much. I would recommend this face powder for all skin types!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
This is one of my must have items in my makeup collection and I continue to repurchase, which speaks volumes. The silky smooth texture is almost luxurious and it's so fine that you use more than you need. The powder Keeps my t-zone from looking oily for the entire day, and when I freshen up with a few dabs in the afternoon it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry!! I highly recommend this powder and honesty it lasts forever!!
Camée T.
Camée T.
Rouyn-Noranda, QC
Love this product ! It keeps my oily skin matte all day and leaves an incredible finish. One problem is that it's not completely translucent so on my very pale skin it looks a bit orange. It is not too bad when matched with the right foundation or else it gets patchy on the skin. For the price , I think it's a great product for a loose powder.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
St. John's , NL
Probably my most staple product, maybe not my favourite- but my most reliable and frequently purchased. This powder is about $15 at most drugstores, much cheaper than Laura Mercier and other Sephora face powders. It lasts forever, one will last me about 6 months with every day use. It's great for setting your foundation, but also awesome for wearing no makeup, especially oily skin. Would highly recommend.
Lesley T.
Lesley T.
The best face powder I've ever used (including high end ones)! This sets my foundation & concealer flawlessly. I've definitely noticed an increase in the longevity of my base makeup with this powder. There is no white cast to it like some of the translucent powders I've tried. The amount of product you get for the price is also amazing, and the best part is, you can most likely find it at your local drugstore!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Toronto, ON
I ran out of powder, and I've forgotten how expensive some translucent powders could get! My skin is dry, so a little goes a long way for me.  There was also a special promotion where it came with a lip gloss so that was definitely a plus. I decided that I wanted something affordable so I opted for a drugstore brand. I think this product is great for the price that you pay.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?